°•°Chapter 17°•°

"There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time."

– C. JoyBell C.

Reese's POV.

Today has been way too fun and torture, all at the same time. Teasing Irene turned me on and it took me everything to not take her right to bed. All I managed to do is complete the project I was working on which means I now have all the time to spend with Irene.

Closing my laptop, I head to the bedroom knowing that Irene is there having a shower. It's already 6 pm and now I'm hungry again, how is Irene even keeping up with my appetite cause she always seems to have extra food when I'm hungry at odd times.

Just as I step in, I see Irene putting on my grey t-shirt over her naked body facing away from me and probably deep in thought. Setting my laptop on the night-stand, I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her with a smile on my face, "Done with work?"

She asks me as I turn her around to face me, "Yup and now I can spend the rest of the time with my girl," I tell her kissing her nose while she blushes. My girl. I lift her off the floor with my arms and she quickly wraps her legs around my waist squealing in surprise.

"Reese!" she slaps my chest making me laugh a little before claiming her lips. Her hands run through my hair as she deepens the kiss and I open her tied up long brown locks to fall over her shoulders. Oh, how I love running my fingers through her hair. Breaking the kiss, I lower both of us onto the bed and kiss her neck making her let out a series of moans.

Taking off our clothes, I get back to kissing her body from the valley of her breasts down to her thighs. I lay kisses on her cuts and look at her to see tears and get back to face her, she looks like an open book right now. Vulnerable in my arms and ready to bare her soul to me for me to see through the pain she was put through, "Shh... I love you with every flaw and scar that makes you, you."

Unable to get any words out, she pulls me down into a kiss with raw passion making me kiss her back with all the love I had for her. I slowly slide into her, swallowing her moans through the kiss and caress her cheek as we got breathless, "Reese..." her words come out as moans making me go faster.

I kiss her neck and run my hands through the rest of her body as I leave hickeys all over her body. Her moans push me closer to the edge making me groan and get back to her face, leaving wet kisses on her collarbone and then on her lips. A quick kiss ends as Irene arches a back and settles down under me just to stare at me right in the eyes as her moans still work themselves out her lips.

"I love you, Reese Jarrett. I love you way too much to imagine a future without you," her words breathless as ecstasy rushes through both of us. Her eyes widen when she realizes what she said and shuts her mouth with her hand immediately. A smile makes its way onto my lips as I rest my forehead against hers.

Silly girl, she thought I didn't think about a future together, "I don't even want to imagine a future without you, Irene. You mean a lot to me, I don't know where we're headed but I wouldn't give up on you and I know I'll probably mess things up along the way but please don't give up on me either."

"I'll never give up on you, no matter what," Irene pulls me into a kiss with both our eyes brimming with tears. If there's someone I'll ever cry for, it'd be her and I think guys get to cry too. We don't have to hide our emotions scared of being judged.

"Now, enough of tears," I wipe Irene's tears off while she wipes mine, "Want to take this into the shower?" I ask her with a grin and she rolls her eyes before laughing.