°•°Chapter 26°•°

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need."

-Ed  Sheeran.

Irene's POV.

"Well the doc just signed your discharge papers," Reese comes back into the room with a bright smile, his smile is contagious and I'm not even kidding, I've got a childish grin on my face. After one whole week of recovery, I'm finally getting out of here.

Reese comes around pecking my lips which soon turns into a kiss when I kiss back, "You guys! Can you at least wait until you're home?!" Ray asks making Ty laugh and me, blush.

"One whole week, you guys didn't let me kiss her in peace," Reese glares at them making me laugh a little, they sure didn't let him kiss me in peace. "Well if we don't stop you, you'll probably turn this into your bedroom!"

My eyes widen at Ty's comment but not before I burst into fits of laughter while trying not to hurt myself and Reese ends up joining us on our not-so-funny jokes. Its been this way this whole week, fun with Ty and Ray. I'm going to miss them actually, they are this amazing trio and they make Reese so happy. I don't think I expected Ray to accept me but he's been nice to me.

"You guys are coming over for dinner tonight right?" I ask them but they both give a funny look to Reese who's rolling his eyes, "Actually we'll be coming for lunch tomorrow or rather pizza and stay the whole day. Today you need some rest and well Reese could sure use some alone time with you,"

Ray says with a smirk on his lips still looking at Reese, pretty sure Reese told them to move the plan to tomorrow, "Well sounds like a plan and Pizza sounds perfect!"

I say with excitement lacing in my voice, "Alright now the party's over. You guys get the car ready while I pack up and help Irene, okay?"

"Sigh our buddy here is whipped," Ty tells Ray with both of them laughing yet again at what Reese said. Well, I am kind of trying not to laugh because all three of them have got contagious laughter and it's hard not to laugh when Reese is glaring at both of them.

"Alright, we're out of here! Torture the guy as much as you can Irene!"

"Will do!" I call after Ray as they both step out before Reese turns to me, "Torture me huh?"

Reese leans forward and kiss him quickly before turning away, "Yup torture,"

I say giggling as I slowly get off the bed, "Just wait until you're fully recovered cupcake," he kisses my neck before wrapping his arm around my waist helping me straighten out.

"I love you," the words slip out of my mouth with a smile, the words will never be enough to express what I feel for him.

"Love you too," he says before leaning down to kiss me properly this time around and I respond almost immediately missing his touch since last night when we managed to let him sleep next to me in bed. Crazy in love? Probably but I don't see what's wrong with it.

"Now let's get you all dressed to get out of here," he says pulling back with a smile as I finally steadily stand with the dull pain unlike how it was a few days ago.

Well, Alex is in prison and the agreement I managed to get a photo of made my side of the case even stronger. Dad's probably in prison too but I think I grew out of caring for a person who never cared about me. I don't know if this would end up with Alex crawling back to me for revenge again several years later but for now, I think we get to live our life pretty fearlessly.

~•~•~•

"Well, mom sent in some chicken noodle soup,"

"You guys are the best! I so wanted to have something nice today apart from the bland food I had to have the whole week!" I say excited Reese brought a tray with two bowls.

He steals a quick kiss before placing the bowl on the lap desk I had in front of me, "Well mom wants to come down on one of the days next week while am work so you guys could spend some time together,"

I tense up a little worrying about having to explain things to her, "Don't worry, I already told her everything and you guys won't have to go through that conversation again,"

"Thank you, Reese," I smile at him as he scoots closer next to me on the bed before kissing my forehead.

"You don't have to thank me silly," with smiles on our faces we get back to watching teenage mutant ninja turtles. I'm pretty sure it's like the fourth time I'm watching it but I'm never bored with it.

This was it, we were both relieved of worries at this point and we could finally do things without worrying about Alex driving us apart. Reese could get out with me without having to scrutiny the whole place around us all the time and that also means, we'll have more undivided attention to each other.

"That was amazing!" I squeal finishing up the last of the soup. Reese lets out a laugh grabbing my bowl once he is done, "I've got something else for you,"

"What is it?"

"Duh, it's a surprise," he says with a grin before walking into the kitchen.

For some reason on the day, Alex shot me, my mind wandered around the memories I had with mum. But for once, I didn't miss her as much because I don't find myself alone anymore. I'm pretty sure she'd have been happy for me and if she ever got to meet Reese, I'm sure she'd approve of him without thinking twice.

"Cupcake, I've got you cupcakes," a giggle escapes my lips as I hear Reese's voice.

"Seriously Reese?"

"Yup and mom made them too," he says with a bright smile before settling down next to me with a tray of cupcakes, "She reminds me of mum,"

I say with a smile through the tears that are blurring my eyes while I take a cupcake and Reese wraps his arm around my, holding me close, "In a good way,"

He smiles and as I look up to him to kiss him and he doesn't waste a minute in kissing me back. I guess he sure plans on making up for all the interrupted kisses we had this past week, "You have no idea how worried I was that one night. I don't think I was ever worried about anyone as much since Addy,"

His confession though expected made me want to just hold him close and comfort him but this stupid wound still hurts, "I hate the fact that you had to go through that for me but when I woke up, all I wanted was to see you,"

"I'll be the one you'll see every morning love, I don't think I'm ever letting you get too far away from me again,"

Resisting the pain, I moved a little to face him and kissed his forehead gently, "You are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and you deserve the best Reese so I'll try being the best girlfriend I can,"

"You already are all I ever wanted, cupcake. I think I'm going to love taking you on dates and making memories with you cause from now on, we start making memories. So smile and let me take a picture," he surprises me by pulling me gently next to him before taking a picture on his phone. Turning my face to kiss him, he kisses me before I could even think and snaps another picture.

Memories, huh? I love the idea of it.

~•~•~•