Part 3

"I don't believe that you're that shy." Alexander said, coming from across the room towards Stevie. "You're still standing by the door and you've only said, hello."

Stevie was clutching her purse, casting her eyes down. She did feel shy, Alexander had a certain mystique about him, which was making her uncomfortable. He stood close, towering over her. Stevie tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Are you nervous?"

"I- I am." Stevie admitted.

Alexander turned around and walked away, taking a seat on the only chair in the middle of the room. She studied him for a minute. The first thing Stevie noticed was his green eyes. His black hair was slightly wavy and stopped at his shoulders. He was tall, he wasn't muscular, but she could tell he took care of himself. He also seemed quite a bit older than her. With his legs crossed, Alexander leaned against the back of the chair and Stevie guessed that he was looking over her as well. He appeared very calm, his tone of voice sounded deep, when he spoke. 

"I don't bite." Alexander said, one corner of his mouth turned upwards. "You can call me Alex."

Stevie's mouth had gone dry, she was rarely speechless. "May I have a glass of water, please?"

"Jessica!" Alexander yelled out his assistant's name. 

The young brunette didn't say a word, she took Alex's order and quickly brought a bottle of water for Stevie. Stevie thanked the woman and looked around the spacious room, there were about five other people.

"Everyone can leave." 

Stevie sighed in relief, hearing Alexander say that. She finally stepped away from the door, when he encouraged her again, and took a seat on a settee in front of him.

"I don't do pornography." Alex began explaining. "I study a woman and portray the best features she has; her form, her lines, shapes... I understand that this is a very intimate thing and you probably wouldn't want anyone to see it, besides your significant other of course." He added. "Nobody could tell it's you."

Stevie nodded her understanding and it put her more at ease. The last thing she wanted was for someone, other than Lindsey, to see it.

"So." Alexander leaned forward, resting his elbow on his knee and his chin on his clenched fist. "Are you going to part those pretty lips and say something at last?"

Stevie shifted in her seat, her light, flowy skirt parted at one side, revealing more of her leg. Alexander's eyes immediately focused there. "I'm still nervous."

"I can tell." He nodded once. "The most difficult part is convincing your boyfriend that this is okay and in your case, he's the one, who suggested it. Forget about it for a moment. You have to concentrate on this experience. If nothing else, you'll gain more confidence in yourself by doing this. I see you in a different light that you see yourself and I'll bring out the best of you for you to see it too."

"You sure know how to talk."

"Yes, well, I've had years of experience. It's not as easy, getting a woman naked, as one might think." Alexander shrugged, sitting up straight again. "I can't and I won't force you. You can still back out of this."

Stevie sat quietly for a minute, fidgeting with her bracelet. She then shook her head, saying. "No, I don't want to back out. I want to do this."

"Wonderful." Alexander smiled, clapping his hands together. He didn't speak up after that, instead, he lit up a cigarette and smoked it slowly. 

Stevie was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable again. "So, where do we start?"

Alex shrugged. "I told you, I have to study you."

"Are you doing that right now?"

"I have started, since the moment you walked in." He replied, lighting another cigarette, with the end of his current one. "Please, try and relax. You can remain sitting, you can lie down or walk and look around the room." Alex suggested. "I'll let you know, when I'm done."

"Okay, alright." Stevie nodded her head, putting away her purse just now. 

"And when I am done, I will ask you to take your clothes off for closer... inspection."