Part 10

Alexander's hand slowly went up and down Stevie's bare hip as she lay on her side with him behind her. His lips occasionally left a trail of kisses across her shoulder blade, her arm, her neck. They weren't speaking and Stevie appreciated that, because she wasn't sure yet how she felt about what had just happened. She was going through a mixture of guilt, thinking of Lindsey, anger at herself, but she also felt good in a way. It had been a very long time since Lindsey made love to her like that. It had always been great, but it was usually fueled by anger and pain. With Alexander it was completely different. He put her first, he wanted to make her feel good first, he wanted her to know what kind of power she held, that she was sexy and she should always feel nothing but confident in herself.

"I can't stop touching you."

Stevie slowly turned around in Alex's arms and smiled at his words. She looked down and traced patterns across his chest with her long fingernail. He guessed that she had a lot going through her mind right now, tilting her chin up he locked their eyes.

"If you regret this, I understand."

Sighing, Stevie shrugged her shoulders. She blindly searched for his hand and entwined their fingers together. "I certainly should, but I don't. Well, not completely. This doesn't mean that I don't love Lindsey anymore, but he wanted to take a break from me, from us and... I don't know, it says a lot about what he's thinking. Clearly, he's missing something in our relationship and maybe I'm no longer what he wants."

"He's a fool, I've said it before and I'll say it again." Alexander had a lot more to say, sure, he could tell her to forget about Lindsey, but he wasn't too sure of what had just started between them either. He liked Stevie and he wanted to believe that it was more than just a bodily attraction, but he and she both needed time. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Stevie was slightly surprised by his question. She decided not to read into it too much. "I guess, I do. Why? Are you going to tell me that you've fallen in love with me?" She smirked and Alexander just smiled.

Alexander wrapped his arm around Stevie's waist and pulled her in closer to himself. He leaned in and their lips touched softly. After several small pecks, the kiss intensified and she moaned. He lifted her leg over his hip and positioned himself better. She had to break the kiss, her lips parted, her breathing increased, when his fingers touched her gently, teasing her for some time. She had her hand on his shoulder as she then dug her nails into his skin, when he replaced his fingers. He gave her a minute, his thrusts slow and steady at first, until she began moving with him...

"I should go. For real this time." Stevie said.

"It's late. You can go in the morning." Alexander kissed her in hopes of convincing her to stay. 

"I'm not saying goodbye. I'd love to see you again." She promised, giving him a small kiss too. 

It took about another half an hour for Stevie to finally get out of bed. Since she had no other clothes, she dressed up in the same ones from the night before. Alexander insisted he was going to take her home.

The palm of Alexander's hand touched the side of Stevie's face as he held her close, giving her a kiss goodbye. She drew back a little, then briefly kissed him again.

"Thank you." Stevie said. "For everything."

"Call me whenever." Alex let her know she could and she nodded her head.

Closing the passenger's side door, Stevie waved goodbye to Alexander and smiled, before walking the short distance to the front door. She frowned, finding it unlocked. Her heartbeat picked up pace as she entered the house a little scared. Stevie relaxed only to tense up again, when she found Lindsey sitting on the stairs right in front of her.