00: backstory

gulf sat in his classroom, reading a book to occupy himself. his friends hadn't arrived to class yet and he barely knew anyone in his new class.

"good morning sweetheart!" he looks up to see win and saint, huge smiles in their faces. "y'all look cute– did you dye your hair?" gulf raises a brow, his gaze fixed in saint's hair.

"brown kinda became lame for me, so i dyed it black." he smiles, sitting next to gulf. "so how are y'all feeling right now?" win asks, leaning closer to his friends. "nervous. i mean, some people here are quite familiar like earth over there, but the rest is a blind picture," gulf says, sighing.

"i woke up too early from excitement. when i fell asleep by accident though, but my sister woke me in time." says saint. gulf was indeed nervous.

he didn't do well in new environments and he felt claustrophobic while the amount of people in the class.

"well anyway, we're going to get through this school year, don't worry,"

it had been a few weeks now and gulf had to admit that he was crushing on someone in the neighboring faculty.

mew suppasit was his name.

they talked sometimes and would share jokes. during lunch and recess, they'd eat together and spend time just telling stories and getting to know each other.

they grew feelings for each other, convinced that they were the perfect pair. they had the same likings, yet they were also the opposites.

one likes to dance while the other likes to play with instruments. one is a sports fan while the other is more of a book worm. one was tame while the other was hyper.

people were convinced that they would make the best couple, knowing that they both served looks and talent. most people knew them aswell on campus.

though, gulf was convinced that the latter had no feelings for him, even coming to the point of betting his friends.

"200 baht says that he has feelings for you!" saint says, slamming his hands on the table. "fine! a meal at mcdonalds says he doesn't!" defends gulf. his two friends agree, smug grins on their faces.

"so he's still in disbelief?" zee asks, sitting down infront of saint. "yeah, he even made a bet that he'd pay me 200 baht to say that mew doesn't like him." win rolls his eyes at his friend's stubbornness.

"oi! don't act like you're the same!" bright smacks him with a roll of paper. win only giggles before changing back into the conversation. "mew's been planning on confessing but he's scared of rejection." zee confesses, unphased at his friend.

"i don't blame him. gulf is known for breaking and rejecting people— he even rejected bright!" saint chuckles at the memory of bright giving gulf a bouquet of flowers only to be rejected by the latter.

though, they remained to be friends till this day.

"that's pretty harsh," bright points a finger, earning a laugh from his friends.

days passed and a new week had begun. everyone sas ecstatic since it was the week of club activities, meaning that for one week, everyone would be participating in club activities.

each club would have their own performance that would be performed on the next week after club week.

gulf decided to join dance (ironically) with win and saint. his name was pretty popular amongst the law students he went with, even seeing an old friend.