07: cheater!

"why did you have to do it infront of me?!" win cries. bright remained silent, sipping his coffee.

"are you just following mew's footsteps of being a cheater? is that it? have you given up on me aswell?"

bright looked at win with wide eyes. "no, that's-" win lookd away. "don't say it. i know you have. zee told me everything." he wipes his tears, taking out his backpack from under the bed and haphazardly tossed in his belongings.

"win, don't do this," bright stood up and gripped the shorter's wrist.

"why? because you want me to see you and pam have sex?! because you want me do slowly deteriorate inside because of jealousy?!" he yanked his arm away.

the other was taken aback. "that day when i saw you two hanging out, i knew something was different. the way you looked at her? that was the same way you used to look at me." win faced him.

his fave was puffy, and glossy from all the tears he hand shed. "when i joined you two, i became the thirdwheel– and you didn't even have the guts to introduce me to her as your boyfriend!" he looks at him with bloodshot eyes.

"i saw you kiss her. why? are you not satisfied of kissing me to you chose to kiss her-"

"you don't understand!" bright defended. "understand what? that you're scared of the fact that you might loose a friend because you're gay?" the taller had no words to say. he was right. he was scared.

he was scared of how the society would perceive him, especially since he represents the school as a member of the school band.

"what is there to understand when i caught you kissing her and flirting with her in broad daylight?!"

"i introduced you to my family as my boyfriend and they accepted you. your family did the same to me. family is more important than friends, but i guess that doesn't exist in your world." his tone grew silent, gritting his teeth.

win continued to throw truth bombs at bright. "you don't get my point," but there was no point. he just wanted win to stop. bright had began to regret his decisions.

"and your point is what? that pam, your first love is more important that your boyfriend?" silence filled the room. bright looked down at his feet. "pick one! me or her?" no reply.

win was taken aback. his boyfriend didn't even say anything. he knew that it was done.

he nodded. "i get it. alright," he slings the bag over his shoulders.

"we're over."

he left the apartment with a broken heart.

"what did you do this time you dickhead?!" gulf barged into bright's room. it was messy and dark. bright stood on the edge of his bed, strumming on his guitar. "he left," he simply responded.

his tone sounded blank and tired. gulf immediately felt guilty for the sudden approach.

"bright," he softened his voice. "what happened?" he sat on his swivel chair. "he left me," he bit his lip to prevent himself from crying. "all because of my selfishness," he began to sob.

gulf stood up and pulled him in for a hug, letting him cry into his shirt. he rubbed his back in hopes of comfort for the latter.

"what am i going to do?" his voice cracked. "i got you," gulf hushed him. they pulled apart, bright looking down to avoid gulf seeing him cry. the shorter took out a handkerchief and handed it over to bright so he could wipe his tears.

he sighed, looking at how miserable bright looked.

"did he tell you?" he looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. gulf tightened his lips, nodding. bright sighs and puts down his guitar. "have you talked to her?" asked gulf, looking around the room.

bright shook his head. "the last time i talked to her was after win left me. i told her to get away from me because i'm dating someone," he sighs. "but, i guess not anymore since he's gone," he purses his lips.

"bright, you should know that win has alot of insecurities. he cried to saint about how he couldn't reach your standards because of how pretty pam was compared to him."

win grew in a society where people would be judge for their looks. as much as his parents said that he was adorable and good looking, something inside him made it feel like those were lies told to him.

the only time he felt like he was beautiful enough to face someone is when he met bright. he would compliment and cheer him up everyday, always saying that he loved him in a friendly manner.

when bright finally asked him out, he was the happiest person alive.

bright shook his head once again, looking up at gulf who's gaze was set on a picture frame. it was during one of bright's concerts that win had attended. they stood next to each other with the taller had an arm around win, wide smiles on their faces.

"do you love him?" the taller vigorously nodded. "alright. next time bright, don't just leave win like that when you're reuniting with a friend. grow some balls and tell them that you're in a relationship with the best person you ever met."

gulf didn't want anyone to experience what he had gone through with mew. he didn't want his friends to cry themselves to sleep with the thought of their ex-lover not wanting them anymore, even if its the complete opposite.

the taller nodded at the advice, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his sweater. "you okay?" he nodded, releasing a sigh.

"give him some time, and when you're ready, call him and apologize. if you need help, we'll be here." the taller pulled gulf in for a hug to say thank you. they pull apart, a small smile on their faces.

"oh and by the way, i want you to know that mew is back with us," bright suddenly looks up with a confused expression. "huh? back with us? how about that pest?" he asked, his brows knitted together.

"long story, but for now, give yourself some time to heal and clean up this place! it's a mess!" gulf nagged. "yes sir!" immediately he began ti pick up the pieces of clothing on the floor and tossed them in his hamper.

"i'll be going now, bud." gulf waved at bright who also waved back before walking out of the apartment.

he released a sigh as he met the gazes of his friends who waited outside of the apartment. he smiles to himself, looking at his sneakers.

"you guys look like you're about to mug someone," he jokes.