08: moving back in together?

it had been a week since bright and win had fought, and mew and gulf had reunited.

mew sat in his room, judging how weird it looked like when there was nothing to decorate it. and to answer your question, he's moving back with gulf because art basically claimed this room as his own.

even though mew had paid for all expenses, art decided to be an ass about breaking up with mew by basically taking his apartment. nice guy, right?

when he's about to pick up all the boxes, a knock comes to his door. he walks over and turns the knob to reveal gulf. a smile forms on his face as the sight of the shorter male brightens his day.

"you need some help?" asks the shorter with a small smile on his face. mew moves out of the way to let him in the apartment. it was almost the same size as his own place, but the placement of the rooms was an open plan.

he sighs, looking around the room. "i remember this place," he mutters to himself. mew watched as gulf had a wave of flashbacks when he circled around the room.

when they were dating, gulf had decided to live in with mew for the time being until he found a place of his own. it was enough for them to live in and it was better than anything else as long as they have each other.

well, had to be exact.

gulf's hand reached for the polaroid picture that was pinned on mew's cork board underneath the post-it notes that covered it. it was from two years ago when they started dating.

it was at an amusement park and it was after mew had won a huge pikachu plushie— that he still kept in his room.

he grinned, feeling a type of warmth in his heart to think that his ex-lover still held a remembrance from the past. "enjoying yourself?" asked the taller, spotting the film in his hands.

"i didn't know you still had this," gulf giggled, turning to fave mew. "it's a fond memory." the latter shrugs.

mew makes his way to his couch, letting out a groan when he plops down. he adjusts his shirt and pats the seat next to him for the shorter to sit down.

he obliges, sitting next to the taller and tugging his denim jacket closer to his body.

"you know what? i can't believe i broke up with you just for the fact that i wanted to have sex and you didn't want to," he looks out the sliding door that lead to the balcony.

the sky was quite clear and the sun was shining. the faint sounds of car horns and motorcycle engines could be heard aswell from the road below.

"i was too impatient and not understanding that you weren't ready for it," gulf knitted his brows. "that's why you chose him? for sex?" he wasn't mad, but instead he was disappointed.

how desperate was mew?! he asked himself.

"i'm a horny guy, what do you expect?" he chuckles. "you're an idiot," gulf slaps his chest, the taller playfully clutching his heart to say that he was hurt by the action.

"it's kinda on my part as well now that i think about it. i could've given you a blowjob instead, but i was too shy." he confessed.

it wasn't that gulf was afraid, but it was because he shy and embarrassed. he waited for the right time, not knowing that mew had been sexually frustrated over him.

"how about now? are you ready?" mew wrapped an arm around him, pulling the latter closer. "are you serious? we had sex like, last week and that was after your breakup!" gulf released a chuckle.

"but i didn't know you were so good in bed," mew places his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes. "watching porn helps, you know." he giggles.

"and i always thought you were innocent," mew looks up at him.

"have you seen me dance on stage? i even feel like a stripper sometimes when i dance, like how have i not been expelled yet?" he jokes. the two share a laugh.

they missed the times like this, where they would just sit down and joke about things that happened during their days. the times where they would snuggle with each other and sometimes have random tickle fights that would lead to cuddling till nighttime.

gulf frowned at the thought that mew probably had the same thing with art, but with all his stories, it sounded like the dude was just a fuck buddy rather than an actual lover.

"what's wrong?" mew asked, curious of the sudden frown in the latter's face. "nothing, just thinking about life," he buried his face in mew's chest, inhaling his scent.

he smiled at the familiar scent of his musk and a hint of lavender.

mew was taken aback by the sudden action, but instead, pulled him closer to his chest.

they both lay in the position, not knowing that they fell asleep in each other's arms.

an hour later, mew was first to wake up, looking around the room. he checks his watch to realize that it was already lunch time. mew remembered that he only had till before 5 pm to move out.

thankfully, all he had to do now was just to put away his posters.

his gaze shifter from the room to the latter that was snuggled on his chest. he smiles to himself, admiring the beauty of the younger.

he couldn't believe that he left this angel for that guy. mew was thankful that gulf had still loved him. it made him tear up to think that he didn't deserve him. he was too good for mew.

"hey, don't cry." he heard gulf whisper, his eyes fluttering open. his hands reach to touch his cheek, wiping away the single tear that fell from his eyes. "you're too good to me," he spoke, leaning into the touch.

"because you deserve it even if you hurt me, you know why? because i love you." smiled gulf as he fixed his posture, smiling at the latter in front of him.

mew suddenly pulls him in for a hug, silently sobbing into his shoulder. he had bundled up all of his emotions that he didn't know that he was about to reach his breaking point.

he still loved gulf and regretted every moment that he did to hurt gulf.

"you're okay, i got you." he says in a soothing tone. "i'm sorry," mew cried, feeling guilty for the things he'd done. "for what?" he asked. mew pulled away, looking at gulf with his glossy eyes.

"for hurting you. i don't deserve you," he sobbed. gulf only smiled, wiping the latter's tears with his thumbs. "it's okay. it's all in the past now, right?" he reassured. mew nodded, sniffling.

"don't cry anymore. i don't like seeing anyone cry except for me," he cracks a joke, hoping to lift the mood a bit.

eventually, mew calms down and they're back into their snuggling position. "what time do you need to leave?" asks gulf, looking up at the older. "before 5," he responds, tangling his fingers in gulf's jet black hair.

"well let's clean up first and then we can grab something to eat, how's that sound?" gulf proposed, sitting up with his hair pointing in different directions.

"you look like you were electrocuted," mew chuckles at how crazy gulf looked. the shorter tried to fixing his hair, only to make it worse. the older chuckles harder at the cute attempt for fix his hair.

"come here," he gestures for gulf to come closer so he can fix his hair. he tousles around the hair, brushing it down so it won't look too messy.

they pull apart and mew is satisfied with his work. gulf looks around for a mirror, though everything is packed up in the boxes. he huffs, earning a laugh from the older.

"why? you don't trust me?" he raised a brow. "not really," he teased back, fixing his clothes. "now, come on! i'm starving!" gulf picks up a two boxes from the dining table and opens the door.

mew couldn't help himself to smile at gulf's antics.

oh how much he missed him.