10: have a heart

"what do you want now?" asked gulf, not sparing a glance at the person infront of him. "have you been talking to mew?" asked art, hands on his hips.

"why? is that your business?" the black haired male asked, closing a folder before moving to another one. "for your information, mew is my boyfriend and you have no right to talk to him," art wasn't aware of the fact that gulf knew everything to his sap story.

chuckling, he continued to write down words on a sheet of paper, not once sparing a glance at the fuming latter. "don't spit lies at me. you two broke up and kicked him out of his own apartment," art's eyes widened.

"how did you know?!" he yelled, turning to his defensive side. he didn't care if people were watching them. "he told me." finally, gulf looked up at him with a smirk.

he stood up and crossed his arms.

out of frustration, art grabs gulf's collar, nearing their faces. "he lied to you. he would never replace me," he spoke, eyes burning through gulf's hazel ones.

pushing the latter off of him, a chuckle escapes gulf's lips. "sure," he shrugs. nearing his limit, art clenches his jaw and punches gulf across the face, making the people in the library gasp in shock.

art pounced on the latter, repeatedly throwing punches. "you whore!" he cursed. gulf only remained still, letting him throw more punches. when he stopped, he could taste blood.

he looked behind art, spotting krist and singto who only looked at him with disgust and hatred.

"why aren't you fighting back, huh?!" art spat. gulf knew what he was doing and only chose to stay silent. "you're a pussy!" he insulted. though the latter didn't really seem to care.

"can't talk now, huh?!" art yelled, throwing on more punch but before his fist could touch gulf's worn out face, a hand held onto his wrist.

looking up, his face paled. "m-mew! what are you doing here, baby?" he wanted to put up a show to gulf, pretending that he was still together with the latter.

hoping off of gulf, he clung onto the latter, looking up at him with fake pitiful eyes.

"get off of me," spat mew.

nine and a few others ran to gulf, holding him up. his lip was busted and a bruise soon formed on his cheek. his stomach had hurt from the punches that art had given him aswell.

"he started it!" singto slipped in as he blamed gulf, only to be glared at by saint. "shut up," he spoke, furrowing his brows. "i hope you saved room for an explanation to your father," gulf smirked as they made way for the director of the school.

all students in the library gasped at the scene.

"art. what do you think you're doing?" he looked at him with a fuming gaze. "hurting an innocent student who's done nothing but be good to the school?! you're ridiculous." he placed a hand on his hip.

"you good?" asked zee, holding gulf's arm around his shoulders. saint did the same on the other side. "yeah. my face just hurts." he hisses.

"i let you have your freedom, and i gave it to you! i let you live your life as you pleased! but what are you doing now? hurting innocent people? stealing what's not yours?!"

"but he took everything away from me! he even stole my boyfriend!" mew cocked a brow. "you stole me from him." he commented.

"that's it. we're going to have a long talk." he grabbed art by the wrist, but before he left he turned to gulf. "i'm sorry for what my sin had done to you," he spoke, but gulf shook his head.

"it's alright, sir. just please, make him understand that not everything he wants is what he will get," he weakly smiles, though it was obvious that it was genuine.

gulf knew deep inside art's heart that he was just some kid who was spoiled to the brim with money and stuff by his parents.

though they lived similar lifestyles, there was one thing that art didn't have growing up. it was affection. in his eyes, affection meant getting what he wants without hesitation.

all he wanted was love, and he saw that in mew that night they kissed in the bar. knowing that mew was gulf's boyfriend, he decided to steal him away from the latter.

he envied gulf for the fact that he was basically better in almost all aspects. having the perfect family, amazing friends, and the most caring boyfriend you could ask for.

he gained everyone's respect in the school and is one of the most trusted students there is by the teachers. meanwhile, art was disliked due to his behavior of being rude and nasty to people.

he'd make fun of people, laugh when they do mistakes, insult them for the tiniest little flaw and was just overall, nasty.

he had decided that, if he couldn't be gulf, how about he steals his beloved boyfriend. though, he didn't expect gulf to remain strong despite the heart wrenching break up.

for the past few months, art had did his best to make gulf jealous with mew acting as his boyfriend, but it only made the latter stronger.

he had learned to ignore the fact that his ex was dating the person who hated him the most, but he still loved him after all these months.

the director nods in appreciation for gulf's advice before dragging his son away who only stared a gulf with confusion. the couple followed, not sparing a glance at the group.

"you still got a heart after all those punches?" win joked. "yeah- what the hell are you two doing here? don't you two hate hate other?" gulf looked at the two in disbelief.

bright and win stood next to each other, smiles on their faces. "we made up," win shrugs. "i had to beg for him," bright sighs. the group only chuckles. "it was worth it though," he grins, pecking bright on the lips.

"enough of that, let's go to the clinic. i feel like my intestine just exploded," gulf groaned. "i got you," mew says, swiftly picking up gulf away from saint and zee's hold.

"i see that you two finally made up, hm?" joong nudged his boyfriend who was stood next to him. "shut up. i just missed him." mew shares a look with gulf before walking away to the clinic, leaving their friends behind.

"i knew they would make up," pavel walks up to the rest of the group, who looks at him with a raised brow. "how would you know?" asked nine.

"try visiting them only to hear a bunch of moaning on the other side of the door." he smirks. "wait- does that mean they..?" pavel only shrugs. dome looks at him weirdly.

"what? i was going to visit gulf to bring back his notes and i suddenly heard moaning," he explained. "creep." dome replies before walking away. "babe! wait up!" he calls out, chasing after his boyfriend.

meanwhile, the group stood in shock. "we gotta talk to them," saint says as they exit the library.

"what just happened?" a student suddenly asks.