03: fire on water

gulf had changed mew.

mew used to be a quite and relaxed man, but when he was with gulf, genuine happiness was evident on his face. his smile as bright as the early sun.

the brunette was a great blessing to mew and he was always there for him. during competitions for his band, gulf was always his number one supporter.

they would cuddle every night and go on dates every so-often. they would always be lovey-dovey with each other and mew knew his limits. he had generously loved the latter despite their constant buckering.

but one night, they got into a fight. soon, they all went drinking as a group. gulf was quite drunk already, but still capable to make good decisions at best. mew was drunk out of his mind and decided to go to the restroom to sober himself up a bit.

when he went to the restroom, he found himself making out with some stranger– worst part is, he didn't push away, but kissed back instead. art was aware of what he was doing.

his hatred for gulf grew throughout college and he finally found what he wanted fir the longest time.

why does art hate gulf, you ask? simple. envy. gulf was campus prince and was known to be one of the most kind souls in the school.

he treated everyone with respect and generosity, from younger people to elders.

everyone in the school appreciated how humble he was, despite having quite a blessed life. he was from a well-off family with his father owning a small company and his mom being a doctor.

he was gifted with looks, talent and knowledge. he was everything art had wanted, though he had almost the same.

he was good looking, smart and filthy rich. he was the director's son, but he still craved for more. he loved attention.

when he goes to his class, he always flaunts his money to those who don't have enough and mock them for being poor.

in short, he was a bully.

gulf was the opposite. he was water and art was fire. onr was tame and the other was aggressive. that's why people loved the other– because he wasn't some douchebag who made people feel miserable, but instead he made people feel better about themselves.

he was always there to cheer them up, whether it be someone he knee or not. he had manners and respect for everyone. he was raised well.

art was the same. he was taught great manners, yet he still grew up to be a dickhead. he didn't like it when people ignored him and he would send death threats to them if they insulted him in any form.

everyone was scared to report to the director because again, he's his son.

going back to mew cheating on gulf, they exchanged numbers and decided to hook-up every weekend. mew would make the excuse to visit his family, but whenever gulf called his brother, he said that mew didn't even say that he was visiting them to begin with.

when gulf would borrow his phone, he had become defensive and shoot these remarks like, "your so nosy!" or "mind your damn business!" and the like. this would result in gulf feeling guilty for invading his privacy even though there was no reason for him to feel that.

as they relationship continued on, gulf would find hickeys on mew's chest sometimes and a bunch of condoms in his wallet.

where the line crossed was the worst. gulf had caught mew in bed with someone, but he couldn't recognize who because mew grew furious.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" he covered the person next to him. gulf crossed his arms and raised a brow. "so you decide to cheat on me with someone on the same bed that we both sleep on?" he licks his lips, holding in his anger.