023

Three gunshots were still heard in Henry's head, as he dug the knife further into his father's neck. He yanked the knife out, blood dripping everywhere, as his father lay there, lifeless.

"Henry!" Patrick yelled, barging into the house, "My sister's gone! What did..." He trailed off, seeing the bloody knife in Henry's hand. Henry's face didn't look too good either. "Woah, man. Knock it off!"

Henry didn't listen, as he chased Patrick outside, as Belch stood by his car. He straightened up, seeing Henry covered in blood and holding a weapon.

"Run!" Patrick yelled at him, "Run, you stupid ass!" Belch didn't think twice before hopping in his car and turning on the engine. Patrick got in shotgun and rolled up the window. Henry wasn't that strong, and they both knew it.

Henry banged on the car doors, trying to reach them. It taunted him in his head, to kill them all. And he wouldn't give up until he had done just that.

"Come on, you idiot! Drive!" Patrick yelled, as he sank into the seat. He had never been truly scared for his life, and he was darn glad it wasn't in front of his little sister. He woke up this morning, alone in the house. His mother was rambling on about how 'Emmett's gone home, Ashton's gone home, and Violet's gone home.' He himself might have been an asshole lately, but he knew that was not what his mother would chant to herself. He knew Violet was missing... And it hurt him to believe it.

Belch hit the gas, but nothing happened. He kept slamming his foot down on the gas peddle, but nothing happened. He was terrified.

"It's not working!" He yelled at his friend. Henry was currently slamming his fists onto the passenger side window, but the window didn't move. The boys knew they'd be safe.

Currently waiting for her boyfriend to show up, Margaret Bowie sat outside at the Blue Collar Diner, wearing her favorite pink top underneath her denim, overall dress. She couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. She picked at her nails, seeing as Reginald was fifteen minutes late.

"Margie?" Sally entered her line of vision, and she waved at her. "What are you doing here alone? I thought you were on your date."

"I was supposed to be," she gulped, moving some of her hair behind her ear, "but Reg hasn't shown up yet." Sally's arms were crossed and her eyebrows went up at the nickname.

"You guys already have those cheesy nicknames? What does he call you?" Sally bugged her. Margaret gave her a look, telling her to stop while she can. Sally relented. "Can I help you find him?"

"Sure," the two girls locked arms, as they headed out to find Reginald's blue car. As they walked, they passed the Criss' house. Victor was seated on the front porch, playing cards with his neighbor. He glanced up momentarily, to see both girls looking worried.

"I'll be right back," he said to the little boy, before running down after them, "Marge, Sally, what are you doing here? And I thought you'd be with Belch at the diner." He pointed at Margaret with his afterthought.

"We can't find him. He never showed up," Margaret answered, worry in her eyes.

"Hey, ain't you supposed to be with Bowers anyway?" Sally asked him, crossing her arms again. Her attitude was beginning to show.

"Nah," he said, glancing around the neighborhood, "He said he had some business to attend to. Something about cleaning his old man's gun, with Patrick and Be..." He trailed off, giving away where Reginald was.

"Isn't cleaning a gun a one man job?" Sally questioned, trying to drag Margaret along. She stayed put, listening to Victor.

"You said Reg was with Bowers? Where?" Sally rolled her eyes and left the two of them. She didn't have to be there anyway, and never would be again.

"Uh, at his house, I think?" Victor tried to make it seem like he didn't quite know, "Listen, you could stay here. We can use my phone to call him later. Besides, Ronan looks like he could have some more company." Margaret almost decided to say no, but eventually gave in, seeing the confident look in Victor's eyes that Reg was safe.

Sally had left the two, seeing the look Victor was giving Margaret. It was a triangle, and she didn't want to be a part of it at all. She didn't even know that Belch himself had feelings, except for hunger. She walked further, until she reached Neibolt street. She stopped as she saw Belch's car sitting on the street beside the building, and Henry entering the house.

She huffed as she followed Henry, discreetly. She didn't need him knowing she was there. As she entered the ratty house, she immediately scrunched her nose up. The smell of mildew filled the air, as she tried not to gag. She peeked into the kitchen, to see Henry go down a set of stairs. She held her breath, as she reluctantly started down the stairs behind him.

She sat on the stairs and bent down, to see between the posts. There stood Henry watching, the home schooled kid? The boy in question was about to climb down a rope into a really old well. Henry ran at him and popped him on the head. Sally gasped from the stairs and covered her mouth in fear that he heard her.

Voices from inside the well lead her to believe he was not alone. He was going down there with other people for a reason. Henry took the rope from inside the well and yanked it up, leaving Mike to his own defense. Henry turned around, seeing Mike crawling away from him.

"You didn't listen to what I told you, did you? You should've stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't and look what happened to them," Sally knew about the Hanlon fire and she'd never forget it either. She was in that neighborhood with her parents when the firemen drove past them to that house. She felt infuriated at Henry, and at what he was spewing from his mouth.

"I still get sad every time I pass by that pile of ashes. Sad, that I couldn't have done it myself." Henry stepped closer to Mike, looking ready to kill him. Mike grabbed, what looked to be, a gun lying nearby. Henry fought over it with him and managed to get a hold of it. He held it to Mike's forehead and smiled, seeing how scared he was.

"Oh, no you don't," Sally murmured to herself, as she jumped from her hidden spot and pushed Henry to the floor, away from Mike. As unladylike as it was, she punched him continuously in the face, with Mike watching behind her.

"Mike!"

"Mike?"

"What's happening?" Henry screamed and pushed Sally to the ground. Before he could even reach her, Mike shoved him down the well. Sally panted, as Mike helped her up.

"Thanks," she and Mike looked down the well, to see the rest of the Losers' Club hidden in a side sewer.

"Holy shit!" Richie exclaimed, still seeing Henry Bowers fall down the well.

"Sally Mueller?" Eddie asks aloud. The rest of the Losers look up to see it was, in fact, her.

"We're okay," Mike spoke up, sharing a look with Sally, "What are you doing here?"

"I-i was following Henry. Margie was wondering where Belch was, s-so we were trying to find his car," she looked at Mike and then back down to the Losers, "I-i'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? You just saved my life," Mike hugged her, before dropping the rope back down.

"W-where are you going?" She asked him, as he was halfway down the rope.

"Beverly and Violet are missing," he got pulled in by the rest of the Losers and looked back up at her, "And we're going to find them." Sally immediately tensed at Violet's name. She could honestly care less about the Marsh girl, but the girl that had managed to become Greta and Margaret's friend was missing, too?

"I'm coming with you."