Chapter 33

In early January, all of Ye Zhou's exams were finally over.

When he'd had a falling out with Shang Jin before, he'd thought that returning home also wasn't bad. Now that he's already good with Shang Jin, Ye Zhou was very reluctant to go home, not to mention that he'd definitely meet with his older brother this time.

Escaped New Year's Day, still can't escape the fifteenth.

Ye Zhou dragged himself to the dorm and was about to close it up. Finally, he began to sort out his luggage and prepared for the upcoming road home.

"Your home is so close, so why haven't you been back?"

All the other students couldn't wait to return home on the day the exam ended, or the day after. Apart from Ye Zhou who had his own reasons, only Shang Jin stayed in the dorm just like a person who stayed outside.

"It's because I live near, so I'll go back whenever I want to go back." While Shang Jin was talking to Ye Zhou, his hands didn't paused in the slightest while playing games, "You on the hand, tomorrow's already the Xiaonian1, and you're just going today?"

Ye Zhou set the suitcase upright and sat to one side, saying with a sigh, "Going back home isn't as comfortable as being in the dorm."

Coming out of the instance2, Shang Jin turned and said, "Whatever other people love to say, just let them say it. As long as they don't point at your noise and force you to listen, then don't worry about it."

Ye Zhou unhappily said, "You think everyone can be like you, a robot completely without feelings and not caring?"

Shang Jin tsked and said, "Just saying some things. I refuse personal attacks."

Ye Zhou scratched his head and languished on the table. Anyway, Shang Jin already knew his situation, so he wouldn't disguise himself in front of him. Not wanting to go home was not wanting to go home: there was no need to find another excuse.

Shang Jin glanced at the time and said, "Keep dragging it on, you're really going to be late."

"I know, I know!" Ye Zhou hefted up his backpack, dragged his suitcase and walked to the door. He remembered one more thing. "When you leave, cover up the little pedicab."

Shang Jin: "......"

Ye Zhou gave him a skeptical look. "Did you hear it or not?"

Shang Jin boldly and self-confidently said, "No."

Ye Zhou: "......"

Going downstairs, Ye Zhou had planned to cover the car with an oversized plastic bag. But time waited for no one. Ye Zhou looked at the messy graffiti on the car, thought for a moment, and gave up on it.

Anyway, it was already this ugly. Dirty spots should be okay!

No matter how much he didn't want to go home, the train still sent him back on time.

After leaving the train, Ye Zhou stood at the exit and recalled the sour experience of being squeezed on the bus last time, and his first reaction was to take a taxi. However, if he took it, he'd arrive home half an hour faster than taking the bus.

Since he didn't want to go home earlier, and also didn't want to be squeezed on the bus...

Ye Zhou got himself worked up into a tangle while hesitating in deciding which way to go.

"Zhou Zhou?"

When this unfamiliar yet familiar voice sounded, Ye Zhou reflexively wanted to escape.

What you're afraid of would really come...

Ye Zhou took a deep breath and turned around, squeezing out a smile. "Brother..."