Chapter 59

After the half-hour rest in the Ferris wheel, Ye Zhou felt that he had finally come back to life.

"Let's go pick up your family's little princess." Ye Zhou looked around and couldn't find a gift for Shang Youyou. "Before picking her up, let's go to the mall first and buy some presents for her."

"There's no need to go through all this trouble. There's not enough room at home for all the toys." The car was parked in the open parking lot, and a blast of hot air came out when the door opened. Shang Jin stood outside and waited for the heat to dissipate a bit. Turning on the air conditioner, he waited for the temperature to fall before letting Ye Zhou come in.

When the balloon was in the sky, it didn't seem big, but it took up a bit of space in the car.

Ye Zhou held a doll in his arm and after the window closed, Ye Zhou directly placed the balloon in the back. Ye Zhou pulled the seatbelt and said, "You don't understand this. Youyou's still small and she's also a girl. For a girl, no matter how many gifts, it's never enough. But I also don't know much about presents for little girls. What does she like? Dolls, Barbie, Lego?"

"I feel like we have all of them at home." Shang Jin drove out of the parking lot and went to the nearest road, taking it to the city's largest shopping mall. "Let's go and see."

As a boy, he didn't know much about little girl's toys.

Ye Zhou felt that all the Barbie dolls looked similar, just like the princess sticker he'd bought before. He looked at what the little girl next to him bought and he bought the same one. He'd also heard the store clerk recommend this princess doll.

On the other side, Shang Jin chose a Lego castle set.

Ye Zhou looked at the age 6-12 on the box and pulled his mouth. "Are you sure Youyou can play this?"

Shang Jin pointed to the characters on the box and said, "Look, there's two princesses on it. She'll certainly like it."

"Don't forget that Youyou isn't even four years old yet."

Shang Jin objected, "It doesn't matter. At worst, I can help her put it together."

"Why don't you just admit that you want to play it yourself?"

Shang Jin pretended to not hear anything and went to the cash register.

When they arrived at the kindergarten, it was already half past three. At this time, there were already a lot of parents standing at the kindergarten door. When Shang Jin and Ye Zhou stopped towards the middle with a balloon tied to Ye Zhou's hand, they suddenly attracted many people's attention.

The longer he stayed with Shang Jin, the more Ye Zhou became accustomed to the gazes around him. He could now yawn and lean directly on Shang Jin's shoulder to close his eyes and rest.

The two people idly chatted.

After the school bell rang, Ye Zhou and Shang Jin stood up together. The children continued to come out of the classroom one after another. Ye Zhou opened his eyes and looked around until there was no one left at the end. Then, Shang Youyou slowly walked out carrying a small schoolbag.

"Youyou." Shang Jin walked over in a few steps and tried to hold her up, but Shang Youyou avoided him and walked slowly in front of him.

Shang Youyou's head hung down. She knew her brother was behind her and wasn't worried about getting lost. She was just so angry that she didn't want to care about anyone.

Suddenly, a kitty balloon appeared in front of her. "Why is this little princess not happy?"

Shang Youyou stared at the kitty balloon and said, "It's clearly pink. Why is it a man's voice?"