Chapter 40

The quiet campus was lively and students from various places gathered on the sports field.

Shang Jin and Ye Zhou, each person leading one of Shang Youyou's hand, carried Shang Youyou down the stairs, swinging her along the way.

When they reached downstairs, the two let go of Shang Youyou's hands. Shang Youyou, crowned by two differing braids, bouncing and hopping, descended down the dormitory building steps. Straightening up, she pointed at the car shed behind the two of them and said, "Big brother, that car is so beautiful."

Ye Zhou's eyes shone with praise. "Good taste!"

Shang Youyou took several steps and went over. Standing in front of the Shang Ye number, she wanted to but didn't dare to touch.

Ye Zhou picked Shang Youyou up and asked, "Little baby, do you want to sit?"

Shang Youyou nodded with all her strength.

"If you want to sit, then sit. This is brothers' car."

Shang Jin opened the front door. With one hand supported on Ye Zhou's shoulder, Shang Youyou's other hand pointed at the pattern on the car and said, "Red, green, blue, black, yellow..."

"Baby knows so many colors, really amazing!" Ye Zhou put Shang Youyou on the seat in the rear compartment and followed her in. Along the way, Shang Youyou knelt on the seat to look out the window and chatted with Ye Zhou.

After getting off the car, Ye Zhou lamented once again, "It's really hard to imagine that you, this type of person, would actually have a chatterbox little sister." Ye Zhou vaguely remembered asking Shang Jin before how he'd see him if he treated Ye Zhou as a younger brother. Shang Jin had said he was so noisy that he'd definitely be annoyed to death. Could it be that this was showing what he felt?

Arriving at a crowded place, Shang Youyou didn't want to carried and struggled down to the ground from Ye Zhou's arms. Each hand pulling along a big brother, she bouncingly and vivaciously strove to keep up with their steps.

Ye Zhou slowed down his steps and asked Shang Jin, "You should be anooyed by your sister, right?"

"Not annoying. It's very good." Shang Jin saw through his thoughts in a glance and said meaningfully, "Youyou is different from a certain person. She doesn't need other people to hang with and could play with herself for a long time, unlike some people, who have to get some response."

Ye Zhou angrily said, "Must annoy you to death!"

When they came to the sports field, there were already people who'd started competing, and a circle of students were around the track.

Shang Jin picked up Shang Youyou, stood in the middle of the playground and looked around for a while. He asked, "Do you see our classmates? We're competing at 2:45. We need to look for someone to help us watch Youyou."

"Let's wait. The sports field isn't far from the dormitory. Others may come over."

Sure enough, after waiting for ten minutes, one after another, they saw the people from their dorm come in from the sports field entrance.

"Oh my god! Is this the little princess I saw this morning?" Zhou Wendao exclaimed. Glancing at the back of Shang Youyou's head, he saw that not only were the rubber bands not tied tightly, but several hairs were still entangled around the rubber bands. "How was the hair combed to get this messy?"

Ye Zhou was really embarrassed to say that this was actually combed by him and Shang Jin. It seemed that he really needed to learn from hair-tying videos on the internet. Wait until the next time Shang Youyou came, he could fight to comb out a beautiful ponytail for her.