Chapter 71

A City entered exam week again as the first snow came.

When Ye Zhou went to the library at this time, he often found that someone was observing him.

He looked down at his clothes, took out his cell phone and swept his gaze over his cheeks and hair from the black screen to make sure there wasn't the slightest thing out of place. Then, he locked the bike in the shed.

At the library entrance, several students were standing together and stepped forward in Ye Zhou's direction. When Ye Zhou looked at them, they immediately shifted their gazes and pretended to chat.

Freshmen. For Ye Zhou, even though it was only two grades lower, but there were fundamental differences between new students and the old foxes.

Ye Zhou walked over, slung his arm over one guy's shoulders and said, "Looking for me for something?"

"Ye, Ye, Ye...Senior Ye Zhou," said the accosted boy with a blushing face. He stuttered, "There's one thing we wanted to ask you."

"What is it?"

Another student plucked up his courage and asked, "These last two days, why wasn't Senior Shang Jin with you?"

"Shang Jin has to do something these few days." The electricity in their rented place had stopped for two days, and it just happened that Shang Jin's cousin was coming over to A City to stay for a month. Qin Fei wasn't too familiar with Shang Jin's cousin so Shang Jin temporarily stayed at home.

Since he had no classes and the weather was bad, Shang Jin was too lazy to run between the house and school, and he reviewed at home everyday. Before going, Shang Jin asked Ye Zhou to go home with him. Ye Zhou was ten thousand times unwilling, of course. So now, Ye Zhou was living in the dorm while Shang Jin lived at home. It wasn't surprising that it shaped up like a situation where the two were separated.

He remembered that when he moved back in alone, it caused a great stir in their class.

Zhou Wendao said in great alarm, "Did you fight with Shang Jin??"

The sports member said sullenly, "Why do you have to pick the exam time to have a fight every time!"

"I really didn't fight with him!" Ye Zhou said, "You can't wish me well?? Twice every three days, you say that we fought and broke up in front of me. If there's a day when we really break up, then it's because we were cursed by you guys!"

After this statement, everyone shut their mouths in tacit understanding.

It wasn't only their finance class: the entire school didn't want Shang Ye to split up. However, this sentence also indirectly showed that the two Shang and Ye were really fine.

But just because the finance class knew, it didn't mean that everyone in school knew.

As a matter of fact, the freshman had only heard rumors from his school brothers and began to fear that the sky was falling, like the grass stirred up by the wind.

"Don't worry. Shang Jin and I are quite well. Go worship your test god in peace."

The three younger brothers heard this and loosened a huge sigh of relief. One of them said, "During my senior year, I let loose a bit and muddled along for almost half a year. At that time, I saw the publicity video talk about A Uni's test god blessing, and I had the mind of cutting off all retreat and filled in here."

"I also came after seeing the promo. Although I studied seriously everyday, but I still get nervous when facing the exam. When I was hesitating over several schools, I watched A Uni's promo and filled it in immediately."