Chapter 61

In early July, all the exams were finally over and most of the people in the dorm had gone back home. In the end, only Ye Zhou and Shang Jin still remained.

The dorm would be closed tomorrow, and Ye Zhou showed no signs of packing. Shang Jin had to ask, "When are you going home this time?"

"I didn't buy the ticket. Too lazy to go back. I'll just find a part-time job here." Ye Zhou looked through the tourist guide in bed and said, "Or I can also go traveling. Anyways, I don't want to go back."

Shang Jin was astonished. "The dorm will be closed tomorrow, and you're still so casual about everything now? When did you become such a person without a plan?"

"Sometimes I also want to be willful, emptying my mind and doing whatever I want." Ye Zhou put the phone aside and said, "But it's such a hot day that I can't raise the interest to go traveling. You say, what if I just go to the city library and read books everyday, how's that? I can enjoy the coolness and enrich myself. I don't know if the library is recruiting librarians or not. I can help them organize the books for free."

"Then where would you live?"

"The hotel I guess."

"Even if you're not short on money, you shouldn't spend it like that." Shang Jin walked to Ye Zhou's bed and leveled the two people's gazes. "How about going to my house?"

Ye Zhou suddenly sat up and desperately waved his hands. "No, not going, not going!"

"I'm not charging you rent. What are you worried about?"

If the two were really ordinary friends, Ye Zhou may not be reserved. However, the relationship between the two wasn't usual. It was impossible for Ye Zhou to not feel guilty towards Shang Jin's family, so how would he dare go live at Shang Jin's house. When they come out later, how much more awkward it'd be. Ye Zhou insisted, "I'm really not going."

"It's not with my family, but another place. My dad bought it for me to use when I get married later..." Shang Jin intentionally pointed out, "So there's nothing wrong with bringing you there."

Use for marriage...

Nothing wrong with bringing you there...

Ye Zhou's heart beat twice rapidly. It felt like a proposal.

Ye Zhou quieted his mind and asked, "You family really doesn't go there?"

"They never have before, but there's a little..."

Ye Zhou's heart hanged. "What's wrong?"

"It's been too long since anyone's been there, so we probably have to clean up a bit."

"Little thing." Tidying out a house was a piece of cake for Ye Zhou and he usually does it easily.

Shang Jin's new house was located at the center of the city. Considering a young person's life, from the close-by shopping streets and easy transportation, everything was very convenient. It was even half an hour away from their school.

Shang Jin and Ye Zhou arrived at the door of the new house early in the morning.

Shang Jin really didn't exaggerate. No one had lived there for a long time, and they walked into a layer of dust once they stepped in. Fortunately, all the furniture were covered with dust covers and they simply had to clean the floor.

The two men wore masks and spent the whole morning before they barely finished the preliminary cleaning of the house.

Ye Zhou lay on the sofa and gasped, "Why would you buy such a big house? Exhausted to death."