I N T R O : Briana Celine Mendoza

"Briana, our condolences." The two ladies approached me with some sad eyes and holding a paper. I just took a quick glance and went back looking at the graves of my mother and father.

"Bri, sigurado na ba talaga kayo ng ate mo?" One of my mother's friend asked. I sighed before nodding to them. Ate planned that she'll be living with me in our mansion and she said that she will take care of me herself.

I already asked her multiple times if she wanted our family's friends to help us but she refused and gave me a sweet smile. She told me not to worry those things and just let them be.

She even told me that they just wanted our family's wealth that's why they are so persistent in asking if we needed some little help. I just really don't understand them.

My Ate is right about that though, they didn't even showed up when our mommy and daddy needed help with the company when we face lots of problems and now they're here just to ask if we needed help?

"Ayos lang naman daw po sa kaniya na alagaan ako mag-isa." I coldly said.

"Hard headed like your father. Here you go, pag-isipan niyo ang naging desisyon ni Caesar." She sounded pissed. They handed me the paper and tapped my shoulder before leaving. May pangalan iyon ni mommy and daddy. I opened the paper and read the details. While reading, my eyes started to widen in shock. My daddy's business will be owned by me? What about ate Candy? I don't even know how to cook!

"Celine!" I folded back the paper and glanced at Ate Candy. She hugged me and cupped my cheeks before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. Tinayo niya ako kaya pinagpagan 'ko ang black dress 'ko na suot at humawak sa kamay niya.

"Ate Candy..." Tawag ko habang naglalakad kami papunta sa kotse niya.

"Yes, Celine?" Tanong ni Ate.

"I don't want to handle mommy and daddy's business." nakangusong ani ko. Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ko bago pinisil-pisil. Sinuklay niya ang kulot kong buhok bago ngumiti.

"You really resembles our mother, Celine." Mapait siyang ngumiti at hinanda na ang susi niya sa kotse niyang purple Honda Civic.

"I'm already handling it. Don't worry, you should focus on your studies." Nakangiting sabi niya bago niya binuksan ang pintuan at pinapasok ako sa backseat.

"And besides, you're still young. You should enjoy your childhood to the fullest. Kasi kapag tumanda ka na like me, you'll be facing much more challenging problems in life." She said as she inserted the key in the key hole of her car.

We drove home safely, I went to my room to wash and rest. Si Ate naman ay nagpaiwan sa baba para daw kausapin ang mga stockholders sa kompanya ni daddy.

Malungkot akong napatingin sa salamin nang maalala ko ang itsura ni Ate Candy being so worried for our company. Daddy loves that company so much, it was like his own family too. But... I just really don't know how to help my Ate Candy from saving and keeping our company. My Ate already graduated this year, so maybe she can handle it by herself. I'll just help her here at the house when she needs it.

At the age of 12, our parents died from a car accident. They were about to head back home after buying me a cat but sadly... A car crashed into their car, the other 3 survived while my mom and dad didn't make it. And my cat Cherry survived as well. I should be enjoying my childhood right now but knowing my parents died from some accident? I just can't look at someone's eyes now.