-10-

Chan-sung throws the medicine that would take away his ability to see ghosts into the spring and tells Man-wol that she has to keep protecting him — then his big dramatic moment is ruined when the water spirit magnanimously returns the medicine, LOL

Chan-sung throws the medicine that would take away his ability to see ghosts into the spring and tells Man-wol that she has to keep protecting him — then his big dramatic moment is ruined when the water spirit magnanimously returns the medicine, LOL. Chan-sung snaps at the spirit in annoyance, but Man-wol takes the medicine and thanks the water spirit for his help.

She tells Chan-sung not to forget that he nearly died because of her, but Chan-sung says that if he takes the medicine, he won't be able to see her anymore, and that she'll only become more spiteful without him to take care of her. Thinking of his vision of Man-wol dissipating as an evil spirit, Chan-sung says he's willing to get in trouble to keep that from happening.

They're interrupted by the daughter of the hotel CEO, who asks why he's at her father's villa. He explains that CEO Wang agreed to let him use the pond, though he's vague about the details. The CEO's granddaughter JI-EUN (cameo by Sulli) is there too, and she shows her mother a photo she found of herself and her grandfather when she was a child.

Chan-sung tells them that they can write a letter to CEO Wang, and that his hotel provides a service to get the letter to him. He leaves with the letter and finds Man-wol waiting for him, complaining that she doesn't like to drive. Chan-sung asks why she buys so many cars, and she says it's because they're pretty, and she's planning to buy back all the ones he sold.

He asks her what money she'll use, and she demands the Mount Baekdu painting back. Just to annoy her, Chan-sung changes the subject to a famous restaurant nearby, mimicking her voice as he says that the painting will never be hers if the restaurant closes before they get there.

Man-wol sulks as Chan-sung eats, glaring at him even as she takes pictures of the restaurant. He says she should move the hotel back to its old location because it's too far from his house, but Man-wol just tells him to go back to his old job, since the director seemed to like him so much. He says he's only interested in being liked by his current boss.

He loads up a lettuce leaf with a mountain of meat and wagers that if he can eat it in one bite, Man-wol will rehire him. She sneers that Chan-sung is no match for Kim Joon-hyun, but when he has the wrap half in his mouth, she tells him not to bother — she doesn't watch Kim Joon-hyun's shows anymore.

When they get back to the hotel, Chan-sung says he's going to hang around to make it difficult for Man-wol to give up on him. Seo-hee breaks up the impending fight with the unwelcome news that all of the ghosts Hyun-joong and Yoo-na brought to the hotel were murdered and buried in the woods. The bodies have been found and the police are assuming it's a serial killer, and the ghosts all describe their murderer as a young man.

Yoo-na wrote down his license plate number, but Man-wol dissolves the note, saying that it's the police's job to catch the killer since he's alive. She instructs her employees to take care of the victims, even providing a TV and wi-fi so they can follow the news and get closure when their killer is caught.