-11-

Chan-sung wakes up from a dream of Man-wol racing to meet Chung-myung after seeing her wine jug hanging from the tree

Chan-sung wakes up from a dream of Man-wol racing to meet Chung-myung after seeing her wine jug hanging from the tree. Chung-myung was waiting at their rendezvous spot holding a decorative pin, but we don't see what happens next.

As Chan-sung ponders this new piece of Man-wol's past, Sanchez shows him a gift delivery from Man-wol. Chan-sung opens the card, which simply says, "To thank you..." He remembers embracing Man-wol by the ancient tree and smiles in satisfaction that his sincerity was acknowledged.

But then, he opens the gift and finds a tiger print suit. He's repulsed by the flashy outfit, and Sanchez jokes that he should get the same thing for himself to greet his girlfriend, who's visiting soon. Chan-sung immediately grows suspicious about how Man-wol got the money to buy this.

Sanchez reveals that he met up with Man-wol recently to help her settle her grandfather's inheritance. In a flashback, we see Man-wol requesting help from Sanchez to sell a horse. She claimed that Chan-sung was too busy with hotel business and promised to treat Sanchez later down the road when he visits the hotel.

Chan-sung realizes that the horse was the CEO Wang's payment for the dream call service. He heads to work with a refreshed conviction, and when Seo-hee informs him about the overwhelming requests for the dream call service from the rest of the guests, he says that all guests should be treated equally.

Huffy Chan-sung walks in on Man-wol admiring her new jewelry, and she notes that he didn't wear his new suit. She flaunts her tiger print scarf that she bought to match with him. Chan-sung isn't amused and tells Man-wol that she needs to attend to the rest of the guests who are requesting her special dream service.

Man-wol says that only guests who provide special payment are granted this service, and Chan-sung points out that she already received enough payment with the horse. He makes a deal: She can keep the money as long as she fulfills the guests' requests for the dream service.

Man-wol argues that some guests will do no good and could even cause harm by using this service. She claims that she doesn't discriminate by money but by the sincerity of the guests. Much to Man-wol's frustration, Chan-sung doesn't let these requests fall to her discretion and instead offers to filter through the guests' requests to offer this service to those who could truly benefit.

Chan-sung and Man-wol sit through the calls — a chef passing on a secret naengmyeon recipe to his protégé, a patient who calls her "oppas" (cue: Fake Love by BTS, lol) to thank them for their inspiration — and meet the man and his son who had passed that day from a car accident. With his one call, the father initially wanted to call his wife, but he changed his mind. He wants to visit the driver who hit them.

Man-wol assumes that the father wants to curse the driver in indignation and disallows the call, but the father clarifies that he wants to apologize. We see the traumatized driver handing his resignation letter to his boss, and when he walks out, he sees the father and son. The driver falls to his knees and cries, begging for forgiveness.