-12-

Dark Mago informs Man-wol that she's in danger of losing the person who made the flowers grow on the Moon Tree

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dark Mago informs Man-wol that she's in danger of losing the person who made the flowers grow on the Moon Tree. Man-wol just laughs, thinking that Dark Mago is waiting for her to admit to being afraid so she can drag her off to the afterlife. She challenges Dark Mago to bring "him" to her now and they can finally end this.

Dark Mago tells Man-wol that Chan-sung will be the one to bring "him" to Man-wol. Man-wol asks angrily why she's involving Chan-sung, but Dark Mago says it's not her: "It's the one that wants you to leave in peace. You've endured for the past thousand years, and all you wish is to cease to exist. The price that Chan-sung needs to pay in return is very unfair."

Man-wol claims that Chan-sung is the one who insists on staying with her, and Dark Mago calls her wicked. She says that because of Man-wol, Chan-sung had to encounter the person that hurt him most (his mother). She asks how much more Chan-sung will have to suffer, and Man-wol finally looks afraid.

Meanwhile, Chan-sung hurries to help Yoo-na, who's followed Ji-won to the wine bar he owns and recognized him as the serial killer. Chan-sung comes face-to-face with the ghost who's been trailing Ji-won, then Ji-won himself appears to say an ominous hello.

Ji-won acts like he's just an old school buddy greeting Chan-sung, and Chan-sung is wary but he goes along with it. He asks if Ji-won came back to Korea because his father (a judge) gave up on him becoming a lawyer, and Ji-won says his father actually passed away so he's doing what he wants now.

Chan-sung asks to try the wine Ji-won sells, and when Ji-won steps away, Chan-sung quietly asks the ghost, "Was it him? Did he kill you?" and she nods. Ji-won decants the wine, then opens a drawer filled with syringes and vials of drugs.

When he returns to the table, Chan-sung has moved to a curtained-off area of the room. Ji-won follows him and Chan-sung asks point-blank if Ji-won's hobby is murder. Instead of answering, Chan-sung lunges at Chan-sung with a syringe. Chan-sung fights him until he drops it, but Ji-won grabs the syringe and goes after Chan-sung again.

Man-wol paces her office as she tries to call Chan-sung, worried that he didn't meet her like they agreed. Seo-hee tries to calm her down, and when she asks Man-wol why she's so restless, Man-wol can only think of Dark Mago's threat of losing Chan-sung.

Yoo-na is also growing worried for Chan-sung, and when she sees the police and an ambulance at Ji-won's bar, she calls Hyun-joong in a panic. Hyun-joong tearfully tells Bartender Kim, Seo-hee, and Man-wol that Chan-sung has been killed by Ji-won, but Man-wol refuses to believe it. Soon Chan-sung walks through the hotel's front door, and Man-wol approaches him slowly, then reaches up to feel his face.

Her eyes fill with tears as she puts her hand over his heart, then she turns to the rest of the staff as they wait anxiously to hear if Chan-sung is alive or dead. Man-wol snarls a curse at Hyun-joong and attacks him, and Bartender Kim and Seo-hee hold her back while Hyun-joong runs around her to grab the very much alive Chan-sung in a big hug.