Charles Leclerc - Don't Scare Me Like That Again

A/N - this is for SweetDreams76 thank you for the suggestion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were on your horse Thunder going over some jumps for the weekends contest, you loved competing much like your elder brothers Charles and Arthur. You were the youngest, Charles was a successful F1 driver, having a seat with Ferrari his girlfriend Charlotte was watching you on the side taking some photos of you so she could post on her Instagram. Charlotte looked up form her camera looking through some photos she had taken you'd screamed as you fell of the horse Thunder crashing down on top of you. "Y/N!!!" She run over other grooms rushing over as well. She knelt down beside your head, one of the grooms phoned the ambulance while the other began moving the horse.

  Charles was streaming F1 2019 back at home with Lando, George, Alex and Luca. He paused the game noticing an incoming call of Charlotte. He muted the mic before answering. "Charles, listen Y/Ns had an accident, she's unconscious we're on our way to the hospital."
He froze  instantly feeing the dread and panic set in, "I'm on my way." his voice was quiet.
  "Sorry, guys I've got to go!" He shakily spoke trying not to let any emotion out on the live stream. The others protested but he couldn't listen his ears ringing the only thought in is mind being you, it was getting increasingly worse, he had to know if you were OK. His little sister who was the best equestrian he had ever seen, the girl who had never given up. The girl he was so proud to be making a name for herself in the equestrian world. The girl who meant absolutely everything to him, the girl who could be in danger of leaving him forever. He picked up his keys not bothering to get any shoes, his mind purely focused on making sure his little sister was safe. He got into his grey ferrari, speeding off to the hospital.

He could feel the tears pressing against his eyes but he didn't want to admit that you were hurt. Now he knew, the worry and anxiety you went through each time he ever had a crash during a race weekend, the uncertainty of what was happening in the realm of unknown. He pulled up at the hospital not bothering to park his car in a proper space and instead rushed inside.

At the the sound of the doors opening Charlotte looked, standing up when she noticed who it was, Charles rushed over to her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, he broke down in them, breathing erratically. She was panicking too they hadn't told her anything because she wasn't family.

She knew that one of Charles biggest fears was loosing someone he loved, anyone his friends or family would hit him hard, proof of this was Jules, Charles' late Godfather, the two of them had been extremely close, Jules had introduced him into the world of karting and for that very same thing to have taken Jules so young hit Charles harder than anyone could have ever imagined. It took months before Charles was able to speak about him and know it was his little sister who may cause him this pain again, barely having recovered from loosing Jules he was terrified of loosing you. Charlotte couldn't do anything to help him so she just sat there holding the trembling man in her arms reassuring him that it would be okay. That no matter what you would fight, you never gave up without a full fight, his parents were in Italy on vacation and were trying to make their way back as soon as they could. Arthur was in France he was oblivious to the fact that his sister was hurt, Charlotte couldn't cope going over the story again, he was young barely two years older than you. Soon Charles was able to speak again. "Do you know anything?" he asked shakily. Charlotte shook her head

"I'm sorry Charles, they wouldn't tell me anything we arrived and they rushed her away," the waiting room was quiet, a gentle humm coming from the few people who were there. They had been told that your parents were on their way back to be there. Charles sighed laying against Charlotte tensly waiting for any news about you.

It hurt so much, your head was pounding, you tried opening your eyes groaning as the bright white light bothered you head even more. "Ahh Miss Leclerc, your awake." you looked up seeing the kind face of a doctor.
  "What happened?" You asked quietly.
"Well we believe form witness accounts that you had a riding accident and the horse fell on top of you." As he spoke you had a rush of memories, you remembered leaving that morning with Charlotte as Charles began streaming, you remembered Charlotte cheering as you jumped one of the hardest jumps that was there. You also remembered the panic you felt as you fell off Thunders back and the pain and darkness that engulfed you as he fell on top of you. "Uh was it bad?"
  The doctor looked up form the clipboard he was holding no expression on his face. "No, Miss Leclerc you were extremely lucky, a few bruised ribs which may be sore for the next few weeks as the bruises heal and a small brain shake. You may experience some short term memory loss but this should clear in the next few days. We would like to keep you in for observation for the next few hours but you will be free to go soon. I will go and fetch your family now. " The doctor spoke exiting the room. You sighed laying back against the pillows.

"Family of Y/N Leclerc?" Charles had been getting increasingly more anxious the longer he was waiting, he jumped up, a middle aged doctor approaching, "Hello, my name is Dr Patel, I've been treating Miss Leclerc. She has sustained minamil injuries some bruised ribs and a small brain shake. She has woken up and after a quick examination you may now see her." Charles heart was beating faster the closer they approached your room. The doctor left them at teh door, Charles entered your room instantly relaxing as he saw your smiley face looking at him from the bed," Oh my god Y/N/N!" He walked to you wrapping you up in a hug careful if you ribs. You wrapped your arms around his neck, "Hey Charlie!" You heard him sigh, he pulled away slightly, "Don't Scare me like that again Y/N! You nearly gave me a heart attack when I heard that you were hurt!"

He pressed a kiss to your hairline, "I'm sorry Charles." He shook his head, "No don't say that just don't do it again." you laughed but saw the serious look in is eye, "Don't worry, I won't."

A few hours later, you were back home in Charles apartment sat on the couch you were leaning against Charles with Charlotte having returned back to her home. It was late you had both just finished watching soem films and eating cheat food. Just as you were falling asleep again your heard Charles speak, "I couldn't bear loosing you Y/N."

A/N

There it is my second one shot done. Thank you those who have sent in requests and thank you all for reading. Requests are still open either comment on the prompt you want or under this one shot. I'm going to aim on updating weekly.