Landex - He won't hurt you again

TRIGGER WARNING - DOMESTIC ABUSE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lando cowered in a corner of his own kitchen the towering shadow of his boyfriend enveloping him, he could already see the maliciousness in his eyes as the elder male stalked towards him pressing him further into the small corner. "H-Harry, please. Stop!" Lando whimpered, the adrenaline running through him making his heart beat faster. He yelped as the much larger hand of the man who was supposed to be his boyfriend hit his cheek, his own hands flew up to his head protecting it as he dropped to the floor in a ball as the man pummelled him with his fists and feet.

Harry pulled Lando out of the ball his body had taken making a well placed punch into Lando's ribs causing a shout of pain and the sound of his ribs cracking echoed through the room. Hot tears streamed down his cheeks, "Stop crying dumbass!" Harry snarled before hitting Lando once more and leaving the young man alone, on the floor.  

He struggled to get up the pain from his ribs making him breathless, once he was standing he limped to the lounge where he had previously left his phone before he had arrived. He opened his phone after many failed attempts his hands shaking with fear that the man who had caused this would return. In the back of his mind he knew he wouldn't Lando wasn't stupid, he knew that all Harry saw him as was a bit of fun but he was too scared to say anything, he knew what that man could do first hand. Shakily he opened the contacts list and pressed on the first person he thought of, fellow driver and one of his best friends Alex. He held the phone to his ear he silently hoped that his friend would answer. 

"Hey Lando, what's up?" Alex spoke answering his call. 

"A-Alex, I need your h-help?" Lando sobbed, "What's wrong Lando?" Alex spoke hearing the distress in the young brits voice. "H-he hurt m-me again Alex. Please I need you, anyone!" Lando's voice cracked, the urgency increasing as the rising feel of panic entered his stomach. 

"I'll be there as quick as I can, Lando. Keep calm ok, where are you?" Alex spoke keeping his voice calm despite the worry for his young friend who always was able to warm his heart. He waited for Lando to answer, "I-in my house, I'm in the lounge." Alex heard the distress over the phone and desperately tried to calm him down before leaving to see him face to face. "Lando, that's good. I'll be there in ten minutes, OK?" 

"Ok, thank you Alex," Lando spoke, trying to stop crying. Alex ended the call immediately entering his car and driving as quick as possible to the nineteen year olds house. Lando dropped his phone to the couch beside him, pulling his knees to his chest holding his head in his hands, his breathing getting laboured. Lando tried to take in larger breaths but it hurt his ribs.

The young man jumped at the soft voice behind him, through blurred eyes filled with tears he saw the worried looking face of Alex. "Oh Lando," Alex spoke, he knelt down in front of him, he noticed the laboured breathing and began getting him to calm down, "Lando look at me, look at me. Take a deep breath in through your nose. That's it. Now out through your mouth. Do it again Lando, slower." Alex guided him to being able to breathe again, making him take deep breathes in. Alex stayed in the position he was in as Lando shakily looked up his eyes showing just how broken and hurt he felt. It broke Alex's heart. A nineteen year old shouldn't feel like that especially him. Lando did nothing but make people laugh but some took advantage of that. They took advantage of his ability to see the good in everyone. Alex stood up taking a seat beside the brit.

The blue eyes of the younger man followed his movements carefully, Alex saw it. He was terrified. Lando was terrified of him. "Lando, I'm not going to hurt you." Alex whispered. Lando looked up connecting their gaze. The young man saw sincerity in Alex's eyes and relaxed a small bit, "Can I give you a hug?" Alex asked carefully not wanting to push the broken man beside to much. He waited smiling slightly when he saw Lando give a small nod.