Lando Norris - You're the most important thing in my life (2)

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please buckle up your seat belts and lock away any loose items as we prepare to descend to Bristol Airport." You smiled seeing the country you loved getting closer. You buckled your seat belt, your head resting on the back of your seat. After Lando had messaged you you'd faced your parents. To say that they were shocked was an understatement. Your mother was worried about you travelling alone but your Dad was angry. He couldn't see why you wanted to go back there. You told him that all you were doing was meeting up with your best friend. The next day you'd packed your bags ready to fly over for a few days.

*Time Skip*
The plane had touched down and you'd collected your luggage and was through security. You were walking through the airport watching out for Lando, soon you heard you name being called. You swung your head around seeing the smiling face of the boy you'd missed. "LANDO!" You shouted dropping your case and running towards him. He laughed seeing you coming towards him you jumped up onto him wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"Oh my god I've missed you!" you exclaimed.

"I've missed you too." You retrieved your case and despite your protest Lando insisted on taking the bag from you showing you the way to his car. You gasped quietly seeing his orange mclaren in front of you. He opened the boot putting your case in it gesturing for you to enter the passenger seat. You sat down, him getting into the drivers side.

As he pulled away and began the two hour drive to his home in Surrey.
"I can't believe that your here." Lando spoke. I laughed, "I've missed it, the English countryside." You relaxed back into the seat. "So what's been going on in Lando land?" You asked, turning slightly to face him.
He glanced over to look at you before re-focusing on the road. "Well, two years after you left I entered the Toyota Racing Series and Formula 4. In 2015 I won the Formula Renault 2.0, along with a few others. 2016 I was in Formula 3 and 2017 and 2018 I was in Formula 2 missed out on the championship to George Russell. And now I've been driving for mclaren it's the summer break now. " He spoke.
" What about you? "

You shrugged," I stopped karting in Germany choosing to focus on my studies. I achieved 3 A* in my exams and I graduated from college with a degree in Journalism. I've been looking for a PR job but haven't been able to find anything there. "

You both caught up on the seven years apart and reminiscing on the memories you had shared together.

The car was silent as your eyes began fluttering closed." Go to sleep, Y/N/N. I'll wake you up when we get home. "

He looked over at you seeing you curled up into the seat. "I've missed you so much." He whispered.

*Time Skip*

Lando had woken you up carefully. You'd opened your eyes to see him smiling beside you. You stretched your arms above your head before you got out of the car. "Come on. I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."You followed him in awe of the house in front of you. The house you were going to be in for four days.
He opened a white door, revealing a large room with a double bed in the middle of the room." You can put your clothes in there, "He said pointing to the drawers." And the bathrooms through there. "He said pointing to the door directly opposite your room. You thanked him pulling him in for a hug, his arms wrapping around you. Your hear fluttered as a kiss was pressed to your hair.

"Do you want to have a shower. It's only nine I've got the entire day filled with fun things to do." He spoke. You nodded only now realising the feeling of air travel on your body. He smiled handing you a towel before walking into the kitchen. You entered the bathroom, locking the door behind you. You started the shower waiting for the water to be your preferred temperature before you got in.

Lando had gone into the kitchen opening his fridge and making some brunch, eggs and bacon. He heard the bathroom door opening, he looked up seeing you coming out fully dressed your hair dried and in a French plait. You approached him sitting down on the island, he sat down beside you placing a plate in front of you. "Thank you Lando, you've already done so much for me." You spoke. During breakfast you and Lando laughed at stories about your life in Germany. He then took you to the karting track not far away from his home. You both were racing each other and to his annoyance you beat him.

*Later that Day*
The both of you were sat on Landos couch watching Netflix. His arm was around your shoulders when your phone pinged with a notification. You glanced down at it, seeing that it was your Mum you picked up your phone.

"Oh my God!" You exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

"Germanys closed all their borders because of the virus. I can't go home!" Your breathing was getting heavier as the thought over took your mind. You were stuck in the UK. You couldn't go back home.

"Hey, hey calm down Y/N. It'll be fine, breathe you can stay here for as long as you need to OK?" Lando spoke.

You looked up your eyes meeting his sky blue irises. Your breathing began slowing down. "Thank you lando but I can't. We don't now how long this will last for."

"Honestly Y/N it's fine. Amazing actually, if lockdown happens here you may be stuck in a hotel with nobody and you can save me from my trainer as well." He spoke, the tone in his voice demanding, something that was unusual coming from him. He was happy, although it wasn't ideal circumstances he was able to see you for much longer than what was anticipated.

"OK. Thank you Lando." you had a smile on your face, after the episode of the show you were watching had ended you stood up. "I'm going to go to bed. Get rid of this jet lag." Lando nodddd standing up beside you. He was going to go stream. You both parted at your bedroom door. Closing the door behind you, you fell onto the bed falling asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

This is the second part of the one shot. After writing this entire one shot I may have to split it into four instead of three. What would you prefer. One long upload or two shorter ones.
Thank you for reading and leave your prompts in the comments and I'll try to write them for you!!

Word Count - 1159