Kimi Raikkonen - You're Safe

Kimi was shocked, it was just a bit of fun. He was sat opposite the woman who he had met a few months previous in Bahrain. They were silent, "Are you serious? You're pregnant." Kimi spoke. She nodded, " I'm getting rid of it, I don't want it!"

"No, please. I know it's your body but I want this. I admit it was a stupid mistake but please don't kill it." The woman looked at him, "Fine, but just know that this is your problem."

Despite those words the woman, your mother didn't let you live with him. Kimi sent her some money to help look after you each month. She loved you, she really did but she always reminded you after your birth that she never wanted you, that you were a mistake after a drunk night out. After sixteen years of this your grew to know how to ignore it.

Your Mum had ended up marrying a millionaire and moving to Germany with you tagging along beside her. Kimi, married a woman he truly loved Minnittu. He had two beautiful children to her who you had never seen. Actually, in sixteen years you had only seen your Dad five times the last of them you not even being able to remember.

You jumped suddenly out of your thoughts at a loud knock on your door. "You can come in," You spoke. The door opened your mother entering your room, " Your step father and I are going on holiday. Your going to your father's."

"Mum, I'm sixteen. I can stay here by myself!" You tried to argue but she gave you a look which silenced you. There were millions of other things you could think of that would be better than visiting your Dad and his new family. Not that you didn't like them, you had never met them. You knew that your your father was happy and your Mum was happy with her millionaire husband. You shook your head accepting that you had no other choice but you were angry. So decided to speak to your best friend.

You explained to her that your mother was sending you to your father's home in Switzerland while she went on holiday. Your friend couldn't understand why you were upset so you hung up. You were angry, your mum was deporting you to your Dad's so that she could go on holiday to a brand new country.

You finished packing and within a few hours you were on a plane to Switzerland. As the journey continued to your thoughts moved to Minittu. Kimis wife and mother of his two other children. Would she be nice? Would she like you? You shook your head as your eylid become heavy the flight going on for a few more hours.

You were woken up by the voice of the pilot saying to prepare for landing. You did up your seat belt around your slim waist and put away the food tray in front of you. The plane began to descend, touching down and slowly rolling to a halt. You got out of the plane walking towards baggage and security, after safely receiving your bags and getting though security your eyes began to scan for your father.

You heared your name being called from the right of where you were standing, turning your head yous aw your father standing there with a smile on his face. You walked over to him dragging your suitcase behind you. "Hi Dad," You said. He smiled again pulling you in for a quick hug before leading you to his red ferrari outside. You were quiet throughout the ride back to his home in the mountains of Switzerland.

He directed to to your room before leaving closing the door behind him. You sighed before beginning to unpack, you felt awkward doing it, placing your things in a wardrobe in a room solely for you which you've been in five times since you were born sixteen years ago. You jumped at the noise of the door opening behind you.

You saw Minttu, your fathers wife entering a soft smile on her face.
" Y/N? Can we talk?" She asked, you nodded resting against the wardrobe.

"I know what your thinking. Your mum's left you here with us a family and father you never seen." She took a breath before continuing, " But we're all so happy that your here. Especially Kimi, your father wanted you to come here a few times but your mother never replied to him. " You shook your head looking up at her," I know that. She told me. "

Minttu looked at you sympathy in her eyes, you growled quietly, " I don't want your sympathy!"

The elder woman looked down.  "I'm not giving you sympathy, but I want you to know that even though this is the first time we've met, I see you as my child. Not just Kimis, your Dad's but as mine along with Robin and Rianna. I want you to know that you're safe with us here in Switzerland, any worries or problems you can tell me. You can tell kimi as well. " You looked up at her the rock on your chest lifting, tears were pressing against your eyes and you saw your dad enter the room behind her. He opened his arms which you hesitantly went into wrapping your arms around him as well. " I'm so sorry Dad. I - i should have tried harder to see you..."

"It's OK Y/N! You're here now." He gestured for Minittu to join the hug and you felt another pair of arms wrap around you as well.

You took in a breath, "Can I stay here? I'm fed up of being ignored by mum." Kimi nodded. "Of course." The smile of your face grew even bigger.

"Thank you Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Thank you Darkparadise479  for the request! I love writing about Kimi! This was so much fun!  Who else can't wait for F1 to return in Austria in July? Who do you think will win the Drivers and Constructors championship? Comment below with your answers. If you have any requests send them under this chapter or private message me on Wattpad. 🙂