Charles Leclerc - Stop! It Tickles

You giggled as Charles glared at you from over the pile of cards that you were currently playing with. Charles had invited you, Arthur and Valentine over to have a games night. You were currently playing Uno which neither you nor Charles were going to win as Arthur had won much earlier anyway and then Charlotte came second and Valentine third leaving you and Charles to fight for fourth
       Charlotte sighed leaning back against the sofa smiling softly as she watched you both bicker you having used plus four when he had just two cards remaining. She knew that neither of you would back down and so thought back to one of the game nights you had enjoyed as a group during a calm period of the lockdown.
    You never really got to see either of your brothers as they were so busy with their racing careers and you with your studies but when you did have time to enjoy with each other it was always filled with bickering between the both of you.

She glanced over and Valentine who was laughing at what Charles had mumbled she remembered her coming home form school before leaving again with the simple explanation, "I'm hanging out with Y/N!" The pair of you had been friends way before Charles and Charlotte had ever met, but when they did there was an instant attraction and you were lucky to see the relationship forming between your elder brother and your best friends sister.

The one night of lockdown where you were able to see each other the four of you had decided to play Monopoly. On a past look it may have been a bad decision.

The pair of you and Charles were extremely competitive and ended up with Charles ordering you not to buy Mayfair otherwise he would "sell you on ebay" but of course you did anyway a pleased smirk on your face at the fake angry face he pulled until he broke into a smirk before jumping up and chasing you throughout his apartment.

Charlotte and Valentine just stared at each other at the sound if your shrieks and Charles laughs as you helplessly tried to get away from his strong grip. "Stop! Please it tickles!" Charles just laughed some more and tickled you harder. You still attempted to get out of his grip before he finally took pity on you and let you up.

You glared at him straightening your clothes and quickly fixing your hair he still had a large smile on his face before hardening again. "I'm buying that as soon as I can" You giggled rolling your eyes at him before returning to your game.

Charlotte doesn't know how your parents coped with you both. You were extensively competitive especially with each other. It was clear that neither of you could stand each others presence but then you were lost without the other.

Despite being each others opposite Charles being sporty while you were more interested in reading and studying you loved each other in a way only you two understood a way not even your other brothers Arthur and Lorenzo understood.

Charlotte knew that Charles loved you the most out of anyone she knew that when you were apart he missed you and you missed him. She loved watching you both together because she could see the joy on both of your faces.

Charles felt the same he knew that you, Charlotte and Valentine were the best of friends and he could see that clearly. Whenever you came over to his apartment when you were both free and he was on his simulator or computer playing games he could always hear both yours and Charlotte's laugh. You being happy was one of the most important things to him despite you both driving each other up the wall.

Only you and him understood you relationship and that was all that mattered others would look in and wonder why you like each other south when there is constant bickering but he was your brother and you wouldn't change anything for the world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Finally an update! I'm sorry it's taken so long but I've had other important things prioritised. As it is the Christmas holidays I will be writing more although I can't promise many updates as I won't upload anything I am not 100% happy with. I am also beginning a new novel also based on Formula 1 the prologue should be up soon but I will be writing a few more chapters before I do this, until the next update. Merry Christmas and Stay Safe 🧡🧡