Author's Note

☙✾❧

To those who have been with me from the start of this story, thank you so much! I read all your comments and enjoy your theories!

The entire Sutherland Series has been planned since the very beginning. Sasha and West's fate was written in my head before I even posted the first chapters. This means that I have more things to reveal.

The entire series will have a total of four titles. Unlike the Town Series, Sutherland Series has a general plot that can only be understood if you read the stories in order. Although there will be different main characters in each book who will have their own romance story, the general plot will be playing a big role in the entire series. And yes, there will also be recurring characters like Sasha and West and many others. As you may have already guessed, Sutherland is not just about Belcourt. There will be a lot of characters from outside Belcourt that I'm excited to introduce such as the men in the Royal Circus, one of them is dear St. Vincent. Oh, I am so excited to work on this man!

As to your questions about the fate of the characters in the first story, those will be answered as we go along the series.

I also have a Facebook Page (J.D. Ruiz)  you can follow where I post stuff about my writing status. Linked to that page is The Green Herald, a private group for my readers who wish to discuss theories or who want to meet fellow readers with similar interests. You can find me on Twitter and Instagram as @jdruizwrites. 

Cheers,

J.D. Ruiz (greenwriter)