The Trial of Muhammad

Muhammad's message and miracles moved many of the Meccans to cast their idols down from their altars in their homes. Giving up the idolatry of their fathers, they submitted to the will of Allah, professing strict monotheism.

Others however felt fear and rage that this foreign sorcerer violated their gods and thus vemehently opposed Muhammad. These fanatics seeing him teaching his new followers in the Kaaba went unto him, spitting and cursing him. Numerous brawls between the followers of Allah and the Meccan idolaters erupted daily thus resulting in many being bruised, bloodied and at times even losing an arm or a leg.

The city's rulers and priests searched through the archives of the city's consitutions. When they found an ancient narration of the city's customs, they smiled.

"This will give us the legal force to expell that cursed magician out of our city.", they said.

Thus on the following morning the heralds went around the streets of the city, announcing a legal council to he held at the Kaaba at noon by decree of the rulers and priests.

Hearing the announcements of the heralds, a follower of Muhammad came to him, warning,

"They refuse to accept us my Lord. What should we do? They will trial you and find you guilty, sentencing you to be executed by the sword"

Hearing this, Muhammad began sweating profusely. Sweat dripping down his skin, soaking his garment, he knelt down and implored,

"Jibril, Jibril the Meccans are going to kill me! Why has thoust lie to me once more?"

There was no sign given to him. No light that appeared, no voice or sound. Merely silence. Tugging his soaked garment, Muhammad walked to and fro repeatedly, fingers trembling and squeezing rapidly.

Khadijah, seeing an opportunity to rid herself of the frightful dread of her husband came to him and touching his wet shoulders, said,

"My dear, the god did not give you a sign now because he will give a sign to those who hate you later. Have faith my dear".

"Yes. Yes. Just need faith.", Muhammad muttered to himself.

Thus, Muhammad went forth, gathering his followers together and went into the Kaaba. Numerous armed guards with shields, swords and spears stood and patrolled around, keeping particular watch on Muhammad as he and his followers went before the rulers and the priests.

Seeing the glistening silver tips of blades and the hardness of shields, Muhammad began to sweat profusely once more, soaking his garment. This time a two fold odour emitted. To those who wanted Muhammad punished, it smelt of rotting carcass. To the followers of Muhammad however, the sweat smelt as perfumed sandalwood.

The priests and rulers, gagging said,

" O Magician, we not know what strange spells you casted here but know that by attacking the customs of our fathers, you have broken the ancient laws of this city. Lawbreakers must be punished.

If you are just and good, then surely you will accept the just merited punishment that ought to be carried out."

"I-I never meant to break the law..I-I swear", stammered Muhammad.

"O magician, this city does not tolerate injustice. Anyone who done wrong in the borders of this city must be killed. Your spell has profaned this space and therefore, you must be put to death as the law decrees", they spake once more.

Seeing Muhammad's display of fright, many of his followers began to murmur amongst themselves. Several of them began to lurch themselves towards him, attempting to claw him to death with their nails.

Before they could even lay a finger on Muhammad however, they suddenly ceased, eyes widening in shock. His pupils turned pitch black and when he opened his mouth, swarms of jet black tentacles sprang forth towards them.

They screamed and attempted to roll away but, the tencacles pierced the flesh of these traitors all over their bodies, before quickly retracting back into his mouth.

These traitors lay on the ground, bleeding, wriggling slowly and groaning out in pain. Muhammad then turned to the murmuring followers, warning,

"If any of you dare apostasize and betray me, you will suffer ten thousand times more than what these fools laying here are suffering. This is the will of Æłìæh"

But, the priests and the rulers persisted in their defiance. Every armed guard now began closing in on Muhammad, pointing their spears and swords at him. As they closed in on him, there was a loud roar of lightning. A black jolt struck the captain of the guard, turning him into a mere pile of ash.

Seeing this, the rest of the guards dropped their weapons and fled. The rulers and priests once more fell before Muhammad's feet, begging for mercy. Seeing their tears and hearing their pleas, Muhammad raised his heel, placing it atop the head of one of the priests, saying,

"Good slave. Submission is the will of Æłìæh. Therefore to all of you here, remember the name of the Way of Æłìæh. It is Submission, it is Islam.

Now you, kiss my feet and vow to the Black Stone that you shall never conspire against me. You shall forever submit to me. Become Islam"

The priests and rulers did as he demanded, kissing his feet, licking the moist sweatened ends of his garment and swearing loyalty to him. However as soon as they were away from his presence, they cursed at the strong power that was displayed.

"This magician cannot be killed by ordinary means. We need to be more careful against him", they said.

Thus meeting in council once more, they plotted against him again.