Character sketch

Siddharth Ashok Shukla
A 27 old year spoil brat ...he is the only child of his parents and that's why always being the centre of attention ...
Smart,witty,sexy and a Playboy...for siddharth his passion is collecting things which he likes in first sight...
.
.
.
Karan Patel
Siddharth's friend and lawyer who deals with his every controversy...he knows Sid from school times...
.
.
.
Aarti randhawa
Sid's gf who is obsessed with his money but morever she dreams to marry him bcz her mother is a good friend of Sid's mother....
.
.
.
Ashok Shukla
Biggest businessmen of Delhi ...
He is on the top from last 10 years and is now considered one of the richest men's in India..
.
.
.
Sunaina Shukla
Sid's mom ...a fashion designer ...she is good with u until u interfear in her work ...she loves his son and her work ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz gill
A 23 year old girl who lives in Chandigarh with her family she has just graduated ...and now applied in her dream University I.e. Delhi University (D.U)
.
.
.
Santosh gill
Sana's dad  ...and only parent ...her mom died long back ...he is a teacher...
But he is the best friend of the famous businessmen Ashok Shukla..they had spent there childhood together and still they have the same bond
.
.
.
Naina gill
Sana's elder sister she has completed her master's and now is helping her father in household expenses by earning through tutions...
.
.
.
.
.