CH-17

Sana wokeup in midnight and found Sid sleeping beside her looking cutest his hair falling on his face a small smile playing on his lips ...that peace he has while sleeping she adores him for a while and then looked at herself she quickly searches for her clothes which were scattered all over the floor she blushed hard remembering last night ...she picks up his shirt and wore it to the washroom ...she comes out taking a hot bath as it was much needed for her ...she stands in the balcony seeing moon remembering her childhood ,her baba, how her life changed in last one year ...her and siddharths relationship turmoil ...there uncofessed love ...there unspoken confession there cute silly banters ...she starts shivering Soon as it was cold outside suddenly someone wrap her in the big quilt ....
She smiles and rested her head on his bare chest ...
Sid - Kya baat h biwi tum jaag q gayi ??
Sana- aise hi ....neend nahi aarae
Sid- hmmm....n nuzzles in her neck and kisses there softly
Sana- tum jaag q Gaye??
Sid- kyuki tum pass nhi thi ....mjhe neend nhi aati tumhare binaa
Sana looks at him nd he looks back ...
Sana- Hume ek dusre k itni gandi aadat hojaayegi Maine socha nhi thaa siddharth...
Sid- kisses her hairs ...Maine bhi!
Sid then notices that she's in his shirt n thought to tease her...
Sid- biwi...bol deti m chahye hu shirt se q kaam Chala rae ho ...I can help you (mischievously)
Sana- haww...paapi vo to tune mere kapde ...n then feels embarrassed n hides her face with her palms...
Sid chukles seeing her n kisses her hands which was covering her face ...
Sana- so jaate h (in a low voice )
Sid- hum or b bahot kuch karsakte h (mischievously)
Sana hits him lightly on his arms - siddhattthhhh....chup kr n goes towards bed ...
They sleep peacefully in each other's embrace....
Next day
Siddharth was in office and Sana was doing packing as they are going to Delhi tomorrow for Ashok &sunainas wedding anniversary....
Sid comes home and on not finding Sana goes to room ...
Sana was humming songs while packing his things...
Sid tip toed in room n hugs her from back ...
Sana- hayee m darr gayi
Sid- q kisi or k himaat b h mere alawa tumhe chuune k
Sana- hmm....achaa Maine sardi k kapde b rakh dye h Delhi m thand hogi achi vaali ...
Sid- okay n nuzzles in her neck...
It's his routine everyday he comes back and nuzzles in her neck feeling her scent ....
Sana- ab freash hojaao m dinner lagati hu ...
They leave for Delhi and are welcomed by Ashok ,sunaina and Naina in Shukla mansion...
Naina and Sana are in tears as they have met after 5 months ....
Sid was meeting his dad when aarti and Sunil too comes ...
Aarti runs towards siddharth jumping von him - hyyyyy siddharth I missed u sooo muchhh ...phone q nhi uthaatee hoo...
Sid sees Sana who is giving not so interested look but only she knows how much time she has killed aarti in her imagination ....
Sid thought to tease her a little
Sid- haan aarti I missed u too looking at Sana who is busy with Naina and sunaina...
Sunil too comes there and sees Sana with same lust in his eyes he move towards sid and Sana ...Sid gets pissed seeing him n forcefully meets him with a smile...
He goes towards Sana and forwards his hand - hii shehnaaz kaisi ho??
Sana looks at Sid who is clearly pissed- m thik hu n handshakes with him
This was fuel in fire ....
Sunil- shehnaaz look I am sorry for whatever happened in past I won't repeat that I am genuinely sorry
Sana - it's okay Sunil n smiles ...
Sana then excuses herself and goes to her room where Sid is already present evidently pissed off!
Sana sighs as his overposessive nature is hard to handle....
She thinks to give him some space and goes to washroom ...
They all gathered for dinner when aarti climbs next to Sid who is lost somewhere ...Sana sees it and decides to avoid it and sits next to Ashok and starts talking to him giggling and laughing...
Here Sid gets more pissed as he thinks she's ignoring him purposely and even didn't sat with him ...
Sid- Mera hogaya m sone jaa Raha hu
Sunaina - par tune kuch khaaya bhi nahi h betaa
Sid- mom sachii hogaya I m tired ...good night everyone and leaves not before glancing Sana who is now scared!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaaa guyzzz back with another update do comment and lemme know ur views❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️