CH-12

The door opened and Sana came out wearing Sid's shirt on her leggings ...due to water the shirt shrinked to her body exposing her curves her wet hairs adding more beauty in the scenario ... siddharths eyes were glued on her ...indeed she's the most beautiful women he have seen and right now looking the most tempting women...she slowly came n sat beside him taking the warmth of fire ...his tonned muscular body water dripping from his hairs ...he is the most sexiest thing for her to see...they both were lost in each other's thoughts  when suddenly they heard some noises coming from outside ...
Sid- lagta hai koi Bahar h ...
Sana- koi jaanwar b hosaktaa hai
Sid- m dekhkar aata hu
Sana holds his hands - nhi...tum nhi jaaoge (scared)
Sid- aare par mjhe dekhne to do Kya pata koi insaan ho
Sana- Maine kaha na ....nahii...Maine nahi jaane denaa hai tujhe..Bahar!
Sid looks straight in her eyes- Kyu?? Tum to mere lye kabhi sensitive nahi hogi naa
Sana remembers there conversation where she had told him that she isnt going to b sensitive about him ...but now she is worried about him ...
Sana remains silent ...Sid gets up to move out but she again holds his hand with a jerk such that Sid lost his balance and they both fell ...
Sid on top of Sana and Sana caged under him...
(Guyzz feel the song in background)
Tadpaaye mujhe Teri sabhi baatien
Ek baar tu aee diwaani jhoota hi sahi Pyaar to Kar ....
They look into each other's eyes and remember there first meet ...Sid removes her hairs from her face which were disturbing him from gazing her face clearly ...Sana looks down breaking the eye contact shyly....
M bhulaa nhi haseen mulaqatien bechain karke mujhko mujhse uu naa pher Nazar...
Sid carrasess her cheeks and then rubs his thumb on her lips traveling to her neck and stops on her collerbone ...
Sana starts breathing heavily unable to take his sensous touches....Sana hides her face in his neck making him smile on her cuteness...
Sardii k raato m hum soyee huee h chaadar m hum dono tanhaa ho na koi rahee iss Ghar mein...
Sid holds her face and makes her look at him and kisses her forehead ...sana's hands automatically encircle around his neck and she closes her eyes....
Zara Zara mehektaa h behektaa h aaj to Mera tann badan m pyaasa hu mujhe bhar le apni baaho mein...
Sid bends down towards her lips and softly kisses her ...slowly and gently giving her time to reciprocate and she does reciprocate ...both were just lost in that kiss ...kissing each other with all the love and care ...while kissing Sid's hands travel down to her waist traveling there senseously ... suddenly a thunderstorm occurred making Sana scared and she tightly hugs siddharth ...Sid too hugs her making her calm by carrasing and kissing her hairs simultaneously....
Uu hi baras baras kaali ghataa barse
Hum yaar bheeg jaaye ISS chahat ki baarish m ...
Teri khuli khuli latoo ko suljhau m apni ungliyoo se m to hu iss khwahishh mein..
Sana looks at his eyes and she can see the desire running in his eyes ...those eyes were showing how much passion he has for her she too was getting weak ...she closes her eyes giving him access to do whatever he wants ...
Sid slowly opens the buttons of her shirt making her breath hitch he kisses her again but this time it was passionate coming down to her neck biting her collar bone ...she hinces in pain and he immediately licks the area to sooth the pain going down he takes his sweet time to explore her body ...he takes care to make her feel comfortable and not giving her too much pain ...the whole session Sana didn't opened her eyes she was just living the moments ...Sid makes her wear clothes back and coocooned her in his embrace hiding her from everyone she's his in every manner only he has the right to see her ,to feel her to love her ...
It's morning Sana wakesup with sunrays falling on them ...she sees herself in only shirt and then turns and find herself in sids arms he was protectively holding her ...she remembers all the incidence of last night and then sees Sid who is sleeping peacefully...she sees her lipstick marks on his neck and nail scratches on his chest ...
She tries to get up feeling extremely shy and embarrassed to face him ...she gets up and sits to find her leggings ..Sid too wakesup and finds her sitting and searching for something he slowly gets up and hugs her from behind ...
Sid- Good morning baby n kisses her cheeks ...
Sana- in a low tone- good morning ...
Sid- u okay??
Sana who is all embarrassed now tries to stretch her shirt as it has came till her thighs ....
Sid smiles seeing her all shy....
Sana- baarish ...ruk gyi h...Hume...Hume chalna chahye ...
Sid- hmmm....m soch Raha hu ye cottage kharid lu ...
Sana- kyu??
Sid- kyuki Meri Zindagi ki sabse special night yahi beeti hai n kisses her neck softly...
Sana smiles shyly ...
Sid's phone rings as now rain has stopped and network is available ...
He answers the phone while Sana goes to another room with her leggings ...
She comes out wearing her clothes as they are dry now n gives Sid his shirt ...
They quickly went towards there car where sids manager is already present ...
Sid sees Sana not able to walk properly and he understands that she is sour he carries her in his arms and she hides her face in his neck feeling too shy of him ...Sid shakes his head and chukles seeing his wife all red in shyness ...
The whole way they didn't talked it was silence but the silence was comfortable..they finally reach mahabaleshwar...there was a beautiful bunglow ...Sid again carries her in his arms and takes her to the bedroom...
Sid- take bath n relax I will b back soon n kisses her forehead n leaves ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz Soo the next part is up do comment and lemme know your views and listen to Zara Zara while reading this part to feel the scene...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें