CH-19

Everyone in Shukla mansion was engrossed in preparation of party ...it is indeed the biggest party of Delhi ...
Sunaina and Sana were deciding of clothes and jwellery of Sana ...Sid and Ashok were talking on random bussiness stuffs..
Su- Sana beta ye dekho Maine specially tumhaare liye gown banvayaa hai ...
Sana- umm...maa m saree pehnu?? Afterall m Mrs Shukla hu ...
Sunaina gets surprised listening her as never before she has taken intrest in addressing herself as Sid's wife or daughter in law of shuklas...
Su- bilkul...bilkul pehnoo n hugs her ...
Sana goes to her room and opens her wardrobe only to get confused as what to wear ... something that will do justice with Mrs shuklas status...
She was busy in her thinking when someone hugs her from back resting his hands on her waist and head on her shoulder...
Sana - siddharth ...tang naa Kar m kaam karrae hu...
Sid closes his eyes listening her sweet voice ...he hasn't listened her since morning...he just hummed inhaling her scent ...
Sana- naa Kar ...bola naa...m aage hi tension m hu
Sid turns her to himself and kisses her nose softly - Kyu ?? Kyu tansion m ho
Sana- hayee ...vo mujhe raat k lye saree nhi mil rae koi n pouts
Making Sid smile ...
Sid - haa to biwi ...kuch b pehnlo tum sabme keher hi lagti ho...jaise abhi lagre hoo...
Sana blushes n pushes him a lil ...
Sid again back hugs her ...
Sid- vaise mom Bata rae thi k Mrs Shukla should wear saree today! (Smirks)
Sana bites her tongue and rolls her lips on being caught...
Sid understands what she's doing n groans..
Sid- biwi don't do that ...don't play with your lips ...vo Mera fav game hai...
Sana smiles ...
Sana- acha ab jaoo ...mjhe ready b honaa hai ...
Sid- haan to hojaao ...I will help you ...
Sana rolls her eyes - tujhe saaree pehnani aati hai ?? (With her hands on her waist )
Sid again pulls her by waist n whispers in her ears huskily - nhi...par utaarni aati hai
Making Sana flushed and embarrassed ...
San- hawww paapi insaan n runs in washroom leaving a laughing Sid behind...
Everyone arrives at the party ...
Now it's tym for shuklas to come ...
Ashok and sunaina comes hand in hand ...
Siddharth and Shehnaaz comes hand in hand like a royal couple ...
Sanas dress...

Everyone gathers and Ashok and sunaina cuts the cake ...
During the whole time aarti was trying to be with Sid ...but ...Sid was in noo mood to leave his beautiful wife ... already he was pissed with the fact that everyone was literally oggling on her ...
The couples were gathered to have a dance competition ...
A paper was given to each couple and they have to dance on it for a certain time ...and then the paper will be folded in next turns...
Sidnaaz also joins the dance floor ...

Jo Tere sang laagi Preet mohe ruu baar baar teraa naam le
K rab se h maangi yahi duaa
Tu haatho k lakeere thaam le
Chup h baate Dil kaise Bayaan m Karu...
And music stops and few of them gets out ...sidnaaz smiles looking at each other ...the second song plays...

Itni mohobbat Karo naa m dub naa jauu kahii
Vapas kinaare p aana m bhul jaau kahi
Dekhaa jabse h chehraa teraa
M to haftoo se soyaa nahi...
Sid nuzzles in sanas neck while dancing ...Sana's feet is on sids feet ...she is dancing with his rythmmm..
Most of the couples are out and now only three couples are left...

Due to the less space in paper fold Sid lifts Sana in bridal style ...the moment there eyes met they were in there own world ...
Ab thak chuke Hain ye kadam
Chal Ghar chale mere hamdam
Taaumr Pyaar na hogaa Kam chal Ghar chale mere hamdam...

Everyone claps and hoots for them bringing them back to reality...
Sana shyly gestures him to put her down ...they won the most romantic couple tittle and Sana was beaming with happiness and Sid was smiling seeing her happy ....
All the guests were gone now ...Sid move towards his room assuming Sana to be there but she wasn't there ...he searches for her everywhere but she's nowhere to be found ...suddenly he hears a sound...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
..
Heyaaa guyzzz another part is up do comment your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️