CH-22

It's been 8 months now ...after that incident Sid never allowed Sana anywhere alone ...no matter how much busy he gets he always accompany her to check ups ...he was strict with her diet chart but would let her eat her favs once in a week ...
Sana and Sid were in there room watching movie together ...
Sana - phitte muu siddharth n make faces ...bina popcorn k kon movie dekhtaa h ...
Sid - biwi ...raat k 1 bj rae h pr m tumhe movie dekhne deraha hu is it not enough ??
Sana - biwi.. n mimics him ...making him chukle she's a antique piece...
Sid sees her and recollects how his life changed completely when she came in ...she was his sunshine his peace his addiction...
Sana suddenly feels pain in her abdomen but ignored it but soon it incrrased making her sweaty ...she gathered all the courage and just shouts siddharth ...
Sid who was fast asleep woke up with a jerk...
Sid - Kya hua ...Sana are u alright?? Ooh shit ...he immediately piks her up in his arms n runs towards the car ...
Ashok n sunaina were out of town due to some work so he informed them n they booked the first flight to fly Delhi...Naina n Karan too comes rushing hospital...
Sid was moving to n fro in front of O.T
K- broo chill
Sid- why d hell they aren't letting me in ...
K - Sid calm down ...ye hospital h they HV certain rules ..
Just then a nurse comes out ...
S- nurse how's my wife??
N -mr shuklaa...it's a case of pre matured delivery plus your wife has bp issues ...just...pray to God n leaves ...
Tension was brewing in the lobby ...Sid was getting restless now ...he moved out unable to take anymore the stress n puffed a ciggerate...
Sudden flash of him marrying shehnaaz forcefully flashed in his mind ...what if God punishes me for that sin?? Will my child suffer bcz of my stupidity?? He prayed n prayed n guit was clearly visible on his face ...
Soon Karan comes running n takes him inside ...
Dr - congratulations Mr Shukla u got a baby girl ...
Sid whispers - my princess! N smiles ...Dr my wife ??
Dr- she's alright a bit weak but will recover asap!
Karan hugs siddharth and congratulate him ....Sid closes his eyes n thank God ...
He enters inside and saw his 2 angels sleeping peacefully ...he gently pulls up his little princess ...and smile ...she's like her mom beautiful ! Wait...is she pouting ? Indeed she's like her mom...And looks at shehnaaz who has a peace on her face ...
He puts his princess back n sits beside Sana carassing her hairs and a small drop of tear escape his eyes falling on sana's hand waking her up ...she sees him teary eyes ...
Sana - tu rotaa b h ??
Sid looks at Sana surprised - tum kb uthii
Sana - jb tu rora thaa
Sid shakes his head what this girl is even..
Sana - kispe gyi h??
Sid - tjhpe ...abhi se muu bana rae h n giggle making Sana frown..
Sana - has yrr tu ...n looks away pretending to be angry
Sid bends n kisses her forehead n mumbles a thankyou ...
Sana n baby girl was welcomed in Shukla mansion grandly and royally ...shuklas got there princess ...
The whole mansion was lit up for welcome of baby girl ...
Sid was always with his wife n princess..
They threw a royal party when the baby girl turned 1 month old ...
They named her naaz ....she was naaz of her parents ...
Sid had apologized for his past mistakes from Sana ...that made there relationship even more stronger...
Being a father of a girl he feared his deeds even more ...what if someone would repeat the history with his princess?? The guilt empowered him and he became extremely restless ...Sana became aware of his emotional turmoil at first she decides to give him some space but then she realizes it's only her who can calm his storms ...
She walked in his study after making naaz sleep...
Sid - biwi tum yaha Kya hua ...
Sana closes his laptop and keep it in side table and make space for herself in between his legs for herself ...she snuggles in his chest and that instantly relieved him ...after few mins of silence she looks up at him and sees his eyes closed he was in ease just by her closeness ...she lifts herself softly kisses him n whispers .. Everything will be alright! and again rests her head on his chest ...
Indeed she's the best decision of his life and best obsession he ever had !
The beauty of there relationship was the unconfessed I love you which they never told each other rather showed with actions ...
Indeed the best love stories are one which have no confessions only love pure love ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaaa guyzzz Soo this is the last chapter of the book thanku for all the love and support ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें