CH-20

The sound was coming from his room only ...he rushed to his room but there was noone ...he then thought to check the washroom and saw her lying unconcious on floor ...
Siddharth runs towards her and picked her up in his arms ...
Sid lays her on bed and immediately calls the doctor ...
The doctor arrives in no time and siddharth and his mom dad waited outside the room ...
Sid was continuously tappiing is feet on ground in worry while sunaina was praying for sanas health ...
The doctor calls them inside ..
Sid - Dr Kya hua hai ?? Is she alright??
Dr - Mr shuklaa ...stress k vajh se inkaa bp low ho Gaya and she fainted vaise b iss condition m it's normal ...
Su- Matlab doctor??
Dr- she's expecting Mrs Shukla ...
A- what (happily)
Sid was just dumbfolded on hearing this ...he's going to be dad soon ...
Dr- has she's pregnant...but ...she is very weak aaplogo ko Inka zada se zada khayal rakhnaa hogaa ...she has low bp issue which is not good in pregnency phase ...
Sid nods his head and looks at Sana ...
Sunaina and Ashok congratulated him and moves out ...
Sid sits beside her with her hand in his ...
He keeps on carrasing her hairs ...
Next morning...
Sana woke up and finds Sid sitting beside her sleeping ...
Sana- hayee Meri vajh se bichaara raat bhar baithaa Raha ...par mjhe ho Kya Gaya thaa m to bathroom...
She gets up and takes a bath as she was feeling heavy ...
She comes out and finds Sid still sleeping ...she tries to lay him on bed but Sid wakesup ..
Sana- tu sojaa aaram se still bending to adjust his head on pillow ...
Sid sees her and smiles but then rememberes drs advise ...she should not bend in first few months...
Sid-biwi pagal ho uthoo ...yaha baithoo
Sana(confused) - Kya hogaya m jhuki hi thi...
Sid- nahi jhuk sakti tum ...and now stop being so careless tum akeli nahi ho ab ...humara baby b hai tumhare saath ...
Sana gets surprised - baby??
Sid tells her everything and hugs her tightly...
Sana too is very happy and overwhelmed she's going to be mother soon...
They go down for breakfast ...
Everyone congratulate them ...Sana sees the breakfast and make faces ...
Su- Kya hua shehnaaz khaao na betaa
Sana- maa...Maine nahi khaana yesb
Sid- are u serious?? Tumhe parathaa nahi khaana (surprised)
Su smiles - koi baat nahi iss condition m asa hotaa hai ...tumhe Kya khaana h batao ..
Sana excitedly - ummm...mko....idly khaana hai n looks at sunaina like a kid
Within 10 mins idly was served to her and she happily eats like a kid ....
Ashok sunaina and siddharth chukles seeing her eating like a 5 year old ...
Sana was going back to her room suddenly she feels dizzy n runs to her bathroom and pukes ...
Sid to follows her worriedly ..
Sid - Kya hogaya baby ..
Sana- pata nahi ...jee ghabraa Raha hai
Sid- Chalo hum Dr k paas jaayenge ...
They go to Dr ...
After checkup Dr tells them it's normal to feel uneasy ,puke in pregnency ...she prescribed some medicines and give a diet chart for Sana ...while Sana was making faces seeing the diet chart Sid was actually taking notes in diary for what Dr is saying ...
They were on there way back home when Sid was constantly making her understand do's and dont's ...but Sana baby was not listening anything ...she was looking out to find ice cream stall ....
Sana- siddhattthhhh gaadi rok jaldi ..
Sid gets worried - Kya hua ??
Sana- mko ice cream khaani hai
Sid- Sana...m pichle 1 hr se tumhe lecture deraaha thaa about what u have to eat n what not ...tum sun b rae thi ?
Sana like a innocent baby nods no
Sana - plzz plzz hum dono ko khaana h plzz....
Sid- ye tum baby ka naam lekar emotional blackmail mat Karo ...
Sana looks at him with puppy eyes and a pout ..
Making him smile ...he kisses her pout ..
Sid- ab yaha chup chaap baithoo m aata hu ..
He goes out not before putting the child lock ...
Soon he comes back and gives her ice cream ...
Sana- tune mko band q kiyaa (angrily)
Sid chukles - kyuki tum baccho se Kam nhi ho ...mjhe 2 bachee samhaalne parrae Hain ...
Sana make faces - khundas kahi kaa
Making Sid laugh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz back with another update do comment & lemme know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️