CH-6

Siddharth is working out from past 3 hrs vigrously...
Karan comes there ..
K- yesab karne se Kya hoga?? Bhul jaayega usko?
Sid drops the bundle with a thud- siddharth naam hai Mera ek baar agar koi cheez pasand aajaye na to vo ya to Meri hoti hai ya kisi ki nhi hoti...
K- par vo koi cheez nahi hai Sid...koi perfume k bottle nahi hai ...vo ladki hai vo b Tere dad k laadli ...
Sid- vahi to uski khasiyat hai k vo aasani se haath nahi aarae hai par never mind ...I will get her by hook or crook (smirks)
K- what u are upto??
S- nothing much ...tu jaa Kal se Tere Shaadi k Soo called functions shuru hone vale hai aaj rest Kar...
Sid comes home and finds sunaina and Ashok worried ...
Sid- what's up ?? Anything serious?
A- bete vo...n tells about everything
Sid tries to act all okay and sad - koi baat nahi dad it's her life and I completely respect her point of view
Su- you are the best son bachaa n hugs him...
A- Sid I got a good news for you ...Naina k Shaadi k baad you can move to Mumbai ...vaha vala office abse tumhare under rahegaa
S- dad are u compensating me??
A- no ...no...not at all! Tumhi chahte thay na Mumbai shift hona ...afterall tum vaha rahe hue ho vaha se graduated ho u have friends there ...u will easily settle there ...
Su- or tumhe yaha rehnaa b nahi paregaa ...
Sid- as u guyz wish ...n leaves!
Today is haldi ceremony...
Everyone performs the haldi of Naina ...
Sana goes to take another bowl of haldi but collides with Sid ...
Sana- I..I m sorry ...vo...galti se ...
Sid- Mera kurta puraa kharab kark sorry bolrae ho (sternly)
Sana- Maine jaank nhi Kiya scchi ...m...m saaf krdeti hu ...aap plz..idhr ...n takes him to washroom..
Sana is busy cleaning Sid's kurta and Sid is busy seeing her ...how beautiful she's looking in yellow color and how pretty is her new haircut ...her naturally Rosy cheeks her beautiful eyelashes ...and her smell..men...it's addictive!
Sid opens the shower ...such that both of them are under shower now..
Sana- ye...ye ...isko band kroo n tries to reach to the shower button
Sid- vo galti se khul Gaya but doesn't closes it ...unable to control more he carasses his finger from her forehead to nose to cheeks to chin to neck waterdroplets coming down her face and lips ....
Sana moves backwards- ye aap..k..Kya ...
Sid comes back to reality and acts like it's a mistake n leaves from there not before glancing at her one last time ...here Sana is shocked with what just happened ...how senseously he was roaming his finger on her face and why she was not able to stop him ...is his touch magnetic? No ...no ways ...maybe bcz he's the first person to touch her like that ... shrugging off her thoughts she changed and left to help Naina to get ready for Mehandi function
Naina's mehandi ceremony began with dance of girls joined by sunaina and Sana also joins ...
Mehandi h rachne Vali
Haatho m gehre laali
Kahi sakhya ab kalyaa
Haatho m khilne Vali hai
Tere Mann ko jeewan ko nayi
Khushyaa Milne Vali Hain...
Here all Sid was doing was noticing her every move ..the way she was giggling while dancing ...the way she ties her hair back n again as they are disturbing her ...the way she moves at every rythm ...
Sana too applied a simple mehandi desgine in her hands ...
At Night...
Sana went to kitchen to have water but due to mehandi in her hands was unable to drink when suddenly holds the glass and gestures her to drink ...
Sana- thanku..
Sid smiles - wc...n leaves ...
Sana murmurs- isse Kya hogaya hai aajkal bada sayana bana hua hai ...khundass Shukla sudhar to nhi Gaya ...Chalo achaa hi hai...
Today is wedding day...
A- par Sid aaj hi Shaadi se free hona hai or tum 3 din baad jaane k zid karrae ho ??
S- dad urgent hai Mumbai Vali company ko zaroorat h
A- okay ...as u wish tumhari company h jaisa tumhe sahi lage ..
Sid smirks as everything is going on according to his plan ...
Here Naina is all ready and Sana too is ready and they are leaving for mandap  ..
N- aare Sana Mera phone
Sana- room m rehgaya hogaa aap richaa k saath aage Badoo m lekar aati hu...
Sana's dress

Sana enters the room ...
Sana- hayee rabba ye Inna andhera q hai she searches for light just then she hears someone talking on phone....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaaaa guyzzz on your special demands here is another part do comment n lemme know are u enjoying the story❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
..

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें