CH -21

Days pasess like this siddharth and Shehnaaz have shifted Delhi as for shehnaaz health concerns ...
Siddharth was just extra protective and gentle towards shehnaaz ...he has even appointed a personal assistant and a bodyguard for her as he's not able to be around her 24/7..
One fine day shehnaaz was returning from her check up but this time siddharth wasn't able to accompany her ...she was returning from hospital when she sees kids wear advertisement on nearby mall and decides to buy some stuffs ...
Although Rana her bodyguard try to reason her but Sana is Sana ....
Sana - Rana bhayya m bilkul thik hu hum jaldi jaldi jaayenge or jaldi se aayenge sachii
R- mam...sir mjhe maardenge
S- usse pata chalegaa tab naa plzz with (puppy face) aap to khundas naa nikalo aapke sir k trh..
Rana had to agree relecuently ...
She buys some unisex clothes...
R - mam mein parking area se gaadi niklwaata hu aap plzz niche mat aana aaj aapki pa b chutti p h m aaungaa aapko lene ...driver phone nhi uthaa Raha varnaa m aapko akela na chodtaa ...
Sana nods understanding his consern..
It's been around 20 mins Rana hasn't came ...so Sana decides to go in parking (basement)
She comes in parking only to find it dark and empty ...she calls raana...
Sana - hayee Inna andhera h yaha ...Rana bhayya ...bhayya ...
Paras comes from behind - hello bhabijaaan n smirks
Sana recognizes him - tum??
P- ohh u remember me ??
Sana just doesn't reply him n keep calling Rana ...
Paras moves towards her ...
P- what a big fool your husband is ..itni khubsurat biwi ko akelaa chor detaa hai ...
Sana - hey you Mr . Mind your language ...don't dare you abuse my husband ..
P - awww ...bura lag gayaa ..koi baat nahi ...pata h agar mere paas tum hoti I would have never allowed you out of my bedroom n looks at her lustfully making her gasp in fear ...
Sana - dekkho ...dd..Durr rah.oo ...peeche ho ...
He keeps coming close to her till her back touches the wall ...
She tries to push him but he roughly pins her hands to the wall and was now extremely close to her ...she unable to take spots on his face ...
P - you b***h and tries to slap her ...
But Rana pushes him aside ...Rana goes towards Sana who is shivering n breathing heavily  and sweating but Paras again kicks him ...Rana punches him on nose and he collides with blood smudge ...seeing blood Sana gets horrified and starts trembling and soon falls unconcious...
She opens her eyes only to find herself in hospital ...her hand has a needle connecting to a drip ...she looked at her side to see nurse taking her vitals ...her both wrists were bandaged bcz the bangle she wore broke due to him pinning her ...
She weakly called nurse - my husband
Nurse nods and smiles ...he's out mam.. jabse aap yaha admit hai unhone puraa hospital sar p uthaa rakhaa hai ...he really loves u alot ...
She smiles ...indeed he's the most caring husband ...
Nurse goes out and in another second siddharth was in front of her ...his eyes were red ...she knew what must have happened by now and sighs !
Sid comes and sit beside her ..he doesn't say anything nor she spoke ...he was just gazing at her pale face and her injured wrist ...
Sana - siddhattthhhh (baby voice) m thik hu...
Sid - shehnaaz plzz iss waqt nahi ...
Sana gets quiet she knows his anger and right now he's no mood to listen
They sit there for almost 15 mins but now Sana has had enough ...
Sana - mko or baby ko bhuk lagi h n (pouts ) n immediately looks away as she's still scared of his eyes ...
He sees her and his lips automatically turns into a curve ...only she ...only she has this power to cool him ...
Sid - kyaa khaaogi (softly)
Sana - dosaa n looks at him...
Sid - Sana ...no junk
Sana - kyaa h ....m or baby thakk gayeee h naa
Sid - has pahad todke aaye ho naa dono
Sana - dekhaa baby ...tere papa ko ...tu naa banna aisaa khundas n make faces ..
This makes Sid chukles ...he gently kisses her forehead ...
Soon the family comes in hospital and they meet Sana and by the time she's discharged sunaina was with her along with Naina ...
Sana gets discharge and is taken home while ...
Siddharth had made sure to sentence Paras a good piece of his mind and now is in prison...not only this ...his bussiness compony was all distructed by Siddharth and he was declared bankruptcy ....he has messed with a wrong men !
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
Guyzzz this was the second last chapter of this book do comment your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें