CH-13

Sana wakesup in the evening and find Sid beside her sleeping peacefully ...she sees him and recalls that night ...
She gets out of bed and freashen up ...she sees in the mirror and thinks...
Vo Jo b kuch humaare bich hua Kya vo sahi thaa?? M ussse pyaar karti hu?? Q Mai uss din apne aapko rok nahi paayi?? Kya vo pyaar karta hai?? What if uske liye ye aam baat ho?? Par he's my husband...Jo b hua vo Kya pata humare relationship ko strong krde ..Kya pata sab thik ho jaaye?? Do I want him to love me?? Do I ....do I regret it?? Arghhh....nahi Sana calm down ...
She goes outside the room n explore the beautiful bunglow ...she goes to the garden and sees beautiful flowers ...she picks different flowers and make a beautiful head band of it ...

Till the time Sid also wakesup and upon not finding Sana goes in search of her ...
Here Sana is busy her floral head band and enjoying in garden ...she waters the plant and clicks lots of pictures of the view and share them with Naina ...
Sid comes out and smiles seeing his beautiful wife entertaining herself...
S- Kya biwi ....akele akele photos khich rae ho ...apne pati parmeshwar ko b bulaa letii ...
Sana rolls her eyes listening his overdramatic pati parmeshwar ...
Sana- vo kyaa h naa mko photos ache khichnee thay islye koi kharab cheez ka nahi kheechaa (attitude)
Sid chukles and goes towards her...
Sid- thank God Meri biwi vapas aagyi ...subah To koi bichaare billi mere saath thii Jo meaww b nahi karrae thi sharam se ....
Sana turns back listning him n murmurs - kitnaa kamina h ye ...Mera mazak udaa Raha hai ...
Sid hugs her from back ...n enjoys the view...
Sana - uhmm....ab bataoge ab yaha q aaye Hain??
Sid- honeymoon k lye aaye Hain biwi
Sana looks at him astonished...
Sid chukles ab ye baat or hai k tumne yaha pahonchne Tak ka wait nhi kiyaa (winks) ....
Sana is all red now - siddharth (in low voice)
Sid laughs a little - acha ...achaa ...vo Meri ek bussiness deal h yaha to m tumhe b le aaya ...
Sana - ohh achaa ...
Sid- Chalo ab andar chalne kaa iraada hai ya ...yahi p in phuloo k saath dinner karogi ...
Sana rolls her eyes n follows him...
Sid - biwi...Maine pizza order kardya hai ...
Sana- kyu??
Sid- mjhe pizza dekhne ka Mann karraha thaa...uske saath selfie lungaa m
Sana- hahah...very funny (make faces)
Sid starts preparing his presentation for meeting meanwhile Sana calls Ashok and Naina and talks to them ...telling them about this house and her floral band story ....
It's 10:pm ...
There pizza arrives ...as Sid is busy in work ...Sana takes the pizza from dilevery boy ...but ...Sid comes there immediately and ask her to go inside ...Sana gets confused with his mood swings but decides not to argue on this ...
She goes in kitchen n prepares herself her favorite cheese Maggie ....
Sid- biwi ....ab aajao varnaa m saara pizaa khaa jaungaa
Sana- ajeeb insaan h abhi 2 min pehle mjhe andar bhaga Diya or ab dekho huh...khundas shukla kahi kaa...
She goes in living room where Sid is already doing something in TV ....
Sana- ye Kya karrae ho??
Sid- movie laga Raha hu ...
Sana sits excitedly - hayee movie ...
They enjoy there movie with pizza and Maggie ....while eating pizza some cheese spread around Sid's mouth ...Sana sees it and chukles..
Sid- I know biwi tumhe mujhpar pyaar aaraha hai par itnaa muskuraaogi to kaise chalegaa...(mischievously)
Sana- hayee rabba ...n moves closer to him in order to clean his mouth ..
She cleans his mouth with tissue and tries to move back but Sid makes her sit on his lap...
Sid- now better...ab ase hi movie dekhenge ...
Sana tries to free herself but she couldn't it's impossible for her to get out of his strong grip ...she sighs and sits there only watching movie n making faces murmuring ......khundas shukla Making Sid chukles !
The next morning they wakesup in each others embrace as they have fallen asleep in the same position ...
Sana wakes Sid up as it's his meeting today ...
He quickly dressed up n leaves ...before leaving he strictly instructs shehnaaz to not step out of the house ...
Now Sana is alone at house...
Chup chaap Ghar m rehnaa Bahar jaane k zaroorat nahi h (mimics him) aaya bada pata nahi kyaa insaan hai ...pagal saa...ab m Kya karu yaha akele ??
She was roaming in garden area and seeing the road which was visible from garden view ...when she sees a shop on which something familiar was engrossed FUSION she recalls one of her friend and his shop in mahabaleshwar....
She goes out to check it and yes he is here ...she shouts ...Vishal...
Vishal is sanas school friend they are rakhi brother and sister ...
V- aare shehnaaz n goes n picks her up
Sana giggles- hayee khotee niche utaar chakkar aajayenge...
V- moti tu yaha Kya karrae hai ?
Sana- m yaha ....m apne husband k saath aayi hu ...
V- husband?? Ye jab hua?? Or mjhe bataya b nahi??
S- haan yrr jaldi jaldi m ...she remembers there marriage n gets upset ...
They talk for a while...
S- achaa ab Tera number h naa mere paas m call karke tjhe pakaungi ...giggles...
V- haan chal ab jaa vapas pagl ...
Sana goes back to her house n feels relaxed as Sid is not back yet ....
She goes to her room to freashen up when there is electricity fuse in that area ...
Sana gets afraid of the dark ....as she has phobia of darkness n runs out to collide with someone...
Sana- thank God tu aagaya...
V- mjhe pata thaa tu cheekh rae hogi ...ab chal Tera husband nhi aajata tb Tak mere shop m baith jaa
Sana- haan ...
They both leave for vishals shop...
Here Sid comes back n is surprised to see dark in the area ...
He goes to his house and was about to enter when he heard a voice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Heyaa guyzzz I am back ...do comment n lemme know your views also do read ISHQ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️