CH-10

Sana gets ready on time and looks in mirror she is wearing this gown with little makeup and pink gloss and tied her hairs in a cute messy bun...

Sid who is waiting for her in living area is busy in his phone...when he heared footsteps...
And here she is looking godess of beauty ....simply beautiful!
She comes to him and snaps her finger in front of him...
Sana- chale??
Sid comes back to his senses and hummed ...she goes forward when Sid noticed that she is wearing a backless gown n her dress is exposing her smooth and flawless bare back..
A sudden urge of posessiveness ran down his spine ....he couldn't let others oggle on his wife!
Sid- ruko...
Sana turns - Kya hua??
Sid comes closer to her and gently opens her bun such that her long hairs covers her back ....
Sid turns her around and is now satisfied ..on the other hand Sana is all confused as what he's upto...
Sid starts walking n turn around to find Sana still standing...
Sid- zada dimaag mt lagao biwi...sar dukhegaa (smirks)
Sana make faces n follows him ...
They reach the party venue and is greeted by Sid's friends ...
Jay- hello bhabhi ...m Jay ye Meri wife mahi...
Sana smiles n greets them...
Mahi n Sana talks n mingles in no time..
Paras one of Sid's friend comes to Sana who is talking with mahi...
P- hey beautiful....
Sana sees him in confusion when mahi says ...
M- shehnaaz he's Paras a friend of us!
Sana smiles n says hello
Paras tries to joke around the ladies with his jokes and Sana n mahi laughs on it ...
While cracking jokes Paras puts hand on sana's shoulders which make her feel uncomfortable but she shrugged off her thoughts
P- to Shehnaaz tumne bataya nahi tum internship kaha karrae ho??
Sana- abhi socha nahi h ...result aaye zada tym b nahi hua h na
P- hmmm I see...vaise mere compony is always there to welcome you dear...while again putting his hands on her shoulder...
Sid who has seen this comes there furiously and jerks Paras hands off her and grabs her by waist tightly...
S- Paras ...shayad tu bhul Gaya hai k she's my wife! Mrs Shukla ....iski khud k compony hai to internship karne k Kya zaroorat hai isse ...and secondly it's shehnaaz bhabhi for you!
P- Woo broo easy ...easy...vaise tune inhe yaha laakar stupidity kardi I mean itni khubsurat biwi ko koi akela kaisaa chor saktaa hai (smiles flirtatious)
Sid holds her waist more tightly he's fuming in anger ...His eyes are red and jaw tightens...
P- by Sid ....by bhabhiijaann n lefts..
Sid holds sanas hands and takes her out from party...
Sana- ahh... siddharth mko dard horaha hai choroo...
Sid- shutup! Just shutup (yells angrily)
He drives roughly and fast ...they reach house and now Sana is also angry the way he is behaving and shouting on her...
She quickly comes out of the car and runs to her room ....
Sid too follows her with equal anger
Sana closes the door with a thud
Sid- shehnaaz gate kholo....shehnaaz don't test my patience open the damn gate ...fine! N breaks the gate with one jerk ...
Sana gets scared and tries to move back but Sid holds her wrist and pins her to the wall...
Sana- Mera haath chor de ...(angrily)
Sid doesn't reply but keep looking at her angrily...
Sana- Meri Kya galti hai ....mereko Ulta tko sunana chahaye ...
Sid again doesn't reply ...
Now Sana has tears in her eyes...aah... siddharth you are hurting me ! (Cries in pain)
Sid- I am hurting you ?? Kya karrae tum vaha ...haan ...ase hi kisi se b baat karlogi tum bolo?? Kisi ko b apne aapko chunee dogi tum?? Haa?? Vo tumse flirt karraha thaa air tum Hans rae thi?? Ye h tumhari sharafat ??
Sana tries to push him ....tu pagal ho Gaya hai kyaa ...mjhe mahi ne bolaa k vo Tera frnd h...or vo koi flirt nhi karaa thaa vo joke...
Sid- right right right....n bangs his hand on either side of her on wall...
Sana gets more scared now n starts crying badly ...
Sid- aaj k baad tum iss Ghar se Bahar nahi jaogii samjhi tum n leaves ...
Sana cries her heart out ...isme Meri kyaa galti hai ...insecure khud hai ...bloddy khundas ...
She goes to washroom changed n sleeps without having dinner...
Next morning she wakesup and didn't find Sid she sees in rooms ...
Sana- ohh to Gaya vo ....acha hi h ...khundas shukla huh...aaya bada ...tum Bahar nahi jaogii....m b dekhti hu Kya karta hai h ye ...m to jaungi. ...Mumbai ghumungi ....ukhaad le Jo ukhaadna hai ...she calls someone and goes out ....she returns at 6:00pm and still Sid is not home...she sighs and changes n goes to kitchen ...it's 11pm still he's not home ...she sleeps ...
Again next morning she wakesup and finds Sid nowhere ...
Sana gets ready n again leaves to visit Mumbai ....
She comes back at 7:30 assuming Sid not at home ...she enters her room and moves towards her closet and takes a good shower ...she comes out and was about to step out of the room when ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz do comment and lemme know your views on this part❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें