𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

George felt bile rise in his throat. He shook his head. His throat closed up and his breathing quickened.

"George... It's okay. Calm down." Dream said, stepping closer to George.

"Stuck." George mumbled, grabbing his head and tucking his elbows to his chest. "Dream were stuck in this game how do we get out." George couldn't hold back tears as they began to fall. Hot tears of anger and sadness.

They burned his face as he tried to shake them away. "It's okay George. You're gonna be okay... Look I'll build us a house and it'll be fine. We'll get out, I promise."

"Dream were trapped!" George yelled. Dream didn't know what to do so he just hugged George. Dream placed a hand on the back of George's head and an arm around his back.

George let his head rest on Dream's chest as he cried. "Were trapped Dream. Trapped..." George mumbled the words over and over. Dream just hugged him and whispered the same words over and over. "It's okay George. I'm here."

I'm here.

The words danced around George's mind. Something broke them though. He's not really here. He just thinks you're stupid for crying. George held his breath.

"It's okay George."

It's not okay...

"I'm here."

You probably think I'm stupid.

"You okay bud? Haven't said anything for a bit..." Dream asked. George took one last shaky breath before pushing dream away and turning around quickly.

He wiped his eyes. "Yeah... Sorry Dream." "Don't be sorry George. I'll build us a house. Why don't you get some sheep so we can make beds? Sound good?" Dream spoke softly, trying to not scare George.

Dream felt guilty. Was this his fault? It was. He made George play even thought he didn't want to.

Dream sighed and got to work on the house once George wandered around the hillside.

George came back when Dream had just finished with the door. The sun was setting by now. "George! I finished cooking the pork and finished the house. I also made some charcoal and put up some torches in the house. Since the sun is going down I figured I'd get sand to make class in the morning."

Dream's smile was contagious, giving George the chance to smile as well. "I picked some flowers to dye the wool. Do you want a white, red, or blue bed?" George asked. He got the dye to try and cheer him up. A fun colored bed would be nice.

"I'll take red. Be traditional with Minecraft, y'know?" George smiled some more. He dyed the wool. Three red, three blue. Dream gave him some wood and he made the beds.

"I'm shocked these seem weightless." George placed his bed inside the one story house.

"Weightless until you place it." Dream jumped onto his red bed and sighed. The furnace had filled the house with warmth and the torches filled it with light.

"Let's get some sleep. Gnight George." Dream said. "Night Dream." George curled into a ball and slept quickly. Thankfully minecraft logic got him to sleep quickly.

But it didn't deal with nightmares.

"Emily?" George asked. He was back in his apartment and Emily was there. "Emily!" He said again. The girl just turned to face him. "Georgie!" She smiled. George felt his heart shatter. It wasn't really her. Just the same old nightmare.

"Emily please don't." "You're worthless George. There's always people better than you. No one needs you."

"Shut up..."

"Worthless."

"Stop."

"Lonely."

"Emily stop."

"Stupid."

"Emily stop!" George yelled.

Suddenly everything went black. But he could see himself. Emily didn't hurt that bad anymore. Then he opened his eyes again.

His apartment. "Now it's reoccurring?" George asked himself. He walked into the living room and saw Emily. Wait Emily doesn't wear a green hoodie.

Oh no. Please brain no. "No. No no no!"

"You idiot! You're just stupid!"

"No! No, stop it!"

"DREAM!" George yelled. He sat up quickly and looked around panting. "George? You okay? What's wrong?" Dream asked quickly.

"I... I..." George looked away.

"George you started mumbling Emily. Your girlfriend. Are you okay?" Dream asked. George thought quickly. "I'm just worried. That Emily may be looking for me and I'm trapped here."

George knew Emily didn't care. He just didn't want dream thinking he was stupid.

"I'm sorry George. It's almost morning. Try to get some sleep. Please?" Dream asked. George nodded. "Y-Yeah... Sleep." George swallowed the lump in his throat.

He just needed some sleep.

George some up from a dreamless sleep.

Dream wasn't in the house. "Dream?" George called out. With no response he stood up. "Dream!" George called again. Quickly George ran outside. "Dream?!" He yelled again.

Suddenly he saw a man with a green hoodie walk out from around a bend.

"George!" He waved. "I was getting iron and sand." Dream explained. George sighed greatfully. "Sorry I scared you bud. Just wanted some windows." Dream smiled. George punched Dream as soon as he got close enough. "Don't scare me like that." He crossed his arms. Dream stood still mesmerised by something.

"Dude... You took half a heart. The little hearts pop up when your hit. Hit me again!" Dream said. George hit Dream's shoulder and both watched at his hearts popped up. Thankfully, they were block looking and not human hearts.

"This is so weird." Dream said, sitting down. "Mhm." George answered.

Dream got up and cooked the sand to get some glass.

After windows were set up, the two decided to get more wood and food.

"Of were gonna survive may as well do it right." Dream shrugged.

The day was just gathering materials and getting along. Dream kept listening for lava, hopefully he could find a lava pool soon and they could get going in progress. Something kept looking at Dream though.

A feeling that he couldn't describe. All he knew was that it had something to do with George. Dream took it as guilt, that weird feeling in his stomach... Guilt for trapping them there. Maybe he shouldn't feel guilty. But he does. George wasn't okay and now he trapped him in a video game with him.

But Dream realized something else. Maybe he could get George to explain what's going on in his life. He just hoped it would work.

Shaking his head, Dream finished off the tree he was working on.

The sun is going down already? Somehow the days did pass in 24 hour cycles as well. He'd been outside collecting wood from mid day to sun down. He decided to head back and fix the house up before it got too dark.

When dream got home, George was cooking some beef. "Smells good." Dream said as he walked past George. Apearantly though, George had dozed off on the furnace.

Dream smiled to himself and picked up George. Somehow he was smaller than him even though he was a tad bit older.

Dream carried George to bed and sat him down. "Gnight again George." He fluffed George's hair before going downstairs to finish the food.