𝚜𝚒𝚡

WARNING: Prolonged exposure to high levels of fluff in this chapter may cause: excessive face blushing, unexpected use of the word "aww", cuteness overload, big smiles, and hearts melting; You have been warned.

It's been a month since they were trapped. George has gotten better about talking when he needs it and Dream always listens. They quickly discovered they were on a not so big island. It had three biomes.

A plains biome in the center, where they lived. To the left most of the island, was a spruce forest that dotted the coast and much land. The tied biome was hills. It was far and had a steep fall into the ocean surrounding.

However, a giant landmass could be seen not too far across the ocean.

For the past week they've been prepping to move houses across the water. Dream's already been over there once to scope out the land and little by little had moved supplies over there.

The place they found was a Taiga plains biome. It was strangely vast and led into a desert, where they hoped to find a lava pool.

Today was the day they picked up their beds and finished their house.

"Feels like moving in real life." George shrugged. "Minus the build your own house part." Dream grinned. George popped his back and Kitten, or Kit for short, watched George expectantly.

George had been venting to Kit about his 'emotional trauma' attachment to Dream. Kit didn't mind. For he was a computer generated cat, here to be a companion for whoever may have tamed him.

Dream finished picking up the last of their things.

"C'mon George. Get Kit and we can travel across to the new house. Can't wait for you too see what I've been working on." Dream's smile caused George to laugh. "You're so childish Dream."

Dream has spent his time building a two story house, with a loft. Just like he said he was gonna. He had even managed to trap some cows and sheep, as well as planted a potato and carrot farm.

He had also taken time to decorate their room. He'd found some clay and made flower pots, in which he planted roses and cornflowers.

Dream was proud of his work. He hoped George was proud of him. Dream laughed aloud at how childish his thoughts were.

"Why are you laughing?" George asked curiously. "Nothing~!" Dream cooed excitedly to George. George got up from his position on the floor, which was just criss cross with his head lazily on his fist.

"Let's go! Cmon George you're taking forever!" Dream shouted, already running out the door. "Dream hold on, I just stood up like three seconds ago." George grumbled.

Dream, already getting restless, ran over and picked up George bridal style. "DREAM WHAT THE HELL, PUT ME DOWN!" George yelled. Dream laughed and began running, making sure not to fall.

Once he reached the boat, he set George on his feet. George hid his face due to the fact he was a blushing mess. Dream laughed and turned around, watching Kit run over to them.

George, still semi red, picked up cat and got in the boat. "C-C'mon Dream." He mumbled, looking at the water away from Dream.

George kept telling himself he didn't need to feel like this, Dream was just being childish. Dream got in the boat and quickly began rowing.

"Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, it was rowed by a Dream." Dream sang.

"You're so weird." George laughed a bit. "Why thank you, Georgie boo." Dream grinned and kept rowing.

The nickname caused George's heart to break for a split second before Dream realized what he said. George had told Dream about 'Georgie' and Dream had been to caught up acting like the kid in his heart that he forgot.

"I can't wait for you to see what I did." Dream giggled, changing the subject. "Dream did you just giggle?" George asked curiously. Dream hummed. "Guess I did. Got a problem with it old man?" Dream challenged. George couldn't contain his grin.

"Dream. I'm older than you by like... A year. I'm not an old man." "Still older than me." Dream would cross his arms but he was too busy rowing the boat.

George's eyes scanned the water. The sun had came up recently and the water was so clear and the sun so bright, you could just about see to the bottom without it being too foggy.

They passed pirate ships, which amazed George, and little monuments from a civilization that probably lived thousands of years ago before their village was flooded. Then George saw a go swimming closer to the boat.

At first he had a moment of panic but quickly saw it was a dolphin. The animal swam circles around the boat as Dream laughed. "That dolphin loves boats. The rest of its pod won't come near me."

George smiled as Dream stopped rowing. "What are you doing? George asked as Dream set the oars in the boat and stood up. "Ever want to swim with dolphins George?" Dream asked, extending his hand to George.

"But Kit-" "Kit is stuck in the boat, George. That minecraft feature is active." Dream grinned. George looked at Dream's extended hand before taking it. Dream pulled him up and kept George's hand in his own.

"Hope you can swim!" Dream said. "Of course I can-!" George let out a small scream as Dream jumped from the boat and into the water, pulling George in with him.

"DReAM! What the hell!?" George laughed a bit. Dream and George floated at the surface as Dream held up up a hand to silence him.

"Watch this." Dream whispered. Drew stopped swimming and his figure sunk for a moment only for George to watch as the dolphin pushed him up to the surface. George giggled and Dream grinned wildly.

Dream began floating again as the dolphin let out one of its squeaks. Dream held out a hand and the dolphin pressed into his palm.

"Woah..." George gasped softly. Dream smiled as the dolphin swam circles around George. "Hold your hand out." Dream instructed. George did as Dream said and the dolphin chirped, pressing into George's palm as well.

George's eyes seemed to hold stars as the dolphin swam circles now around Dream and him.

"If we swim a but further from the boat, its pod with join us." George was about to ask something before Dream spoke up. "Ive been coming by a week, the dolphins love me." Dream took George's hand and pulled him through the water.

Once at a certain distance, the dolphin swam to it's pod and soon can back with them. The dolphins chirped and flipped and swam happily around Dream and George. George's heart melted as Dream was shoved around playfully by two smaller dolphins.

Dream splashed the small ones, laughing happily. George got lost in the sight and was brought back by Dream splashing him.

"WARRR!" Dream yelled. The dolphins seemed to know what was happening and the two small ones rolled into their side and splashed George. "Dream! Dream no! Call the dolphins off!" Dream laughed and the dolphins stopped.

Then quickly pushed Dream towards George. George glared at Dream, knowing exactly what was happening.

Before Dream could shove his under, George grabbed Dream by his shoulders and dunked him instead. Dream was taken aback but quickly pulled George under with him.

Minecraft physics kicked in and even though he hadn't taken a breath his bubbled started counting down.

Dream and George, both underwater, looked at each other and grinned wildly. Dream hugged George before using George's shoulders to push off and propel himself upwards out of the water.

George came up soon after. "Dream you're so odd." "You love me." Dream teased before swimming off towards the boat, the original dolphin propelling him.

"That's the thing Dream. I think I do." George said softly to himself before chasing after the pair.