𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Guys you need to chill on streams n stuff. The stream from today, 5/11/20 was utterly terrible. I had to close chat because of all the gay fetished 12 year olds. George doesn't have to say 'i love you'. Don't force him into it or shipping will be one uncomfortable for them. People ruined septiplier with that stuff and I gave up on it. If you are one of those people from the streams that make NSFW comments to George or Dream about DreamNotFound then you can leave. I can live without your views. This story is for fun and fluff, I enjoy this ship and I hope you guys (if it's you) will respect them a bit more. Other than that the stream was amazing.

Even the warm embrace of Dream couldn't get the terrible feeling out of George's gut. Dream was sound asleep, his tired mind filled with the playthrough of swinging his sword and slaying the dragon.

Dream was so excited to be heading home. The only thing he was forgetting though was that George didn't live near him. Dream had been so used to George he had almost forgotten the long distance.

George hasn't forgotten and frankly cant bring himself to. The way Dream has become more keen to stick to George made George's heart feel worse.

You have to tell him before this game is over.

"It's not even a game anymore..." George whispered, hoping Dream was to see into his sleep to hear him.

He thinks it is.

"I know. That's the only reason you're talking to me right now." George grumbled a bit. Dream stirred a bit but only pulled George closer before returning to slumber.

George's face flushed red.

It's clear he may feel something George.

"You can't say that without proof." George immediately knew what the voice was going to say.

Do friends sleep like that?

"Like you said. He thinks it's a game. He isn't doing it out of-" George stopped himself.

Love.

"Yeah. That."

George, you've accepted your feelings. Before you get out you need to tell him. You can't keep it bottled up forever.

"I can and will." Dream stirred once more, his eyes gently fluttering open. He was still drunk on sleep and didn't know much of what was happening.

You'll never know what he says.

"I'll manage. I'd rather not tell him." "Tell me what, George?" Dream's tried voice asked softly into his ear. Dream's warm breath on his neck gave him chills, and the vibration from Dream's throat made his face even more red than before.

"Nothing Dream. Go back to sleep." "Hmph." Dream huffed a bit but leaned his head in the crook of George's neck, where it usually rested. George's skin tickled at the touch of Dream's newfound beard stubble.

"I don't know what is talking but you need to shut it, now." George harshly whispers to himself.

George there are two voices in your head based of organs that could easily team up and make sure you have something fun to explain. Don't test us. Mind over matter. Me, the brain, gets to talk.

"I don't think I used that phrase properly-" Now you're just gonna ignore that first part, hm? "Im going to sleep."

"Georgeeee.... Hushh." Dream groaned. George sighed and let sleep come and take over his troubled mind.

When day came, George was still asleep. Dream was the first to wake. George was sound asleep, with an occasional twitch from his sleeping figure. Dream knew something was troubling George, he just didn't know what.