𝚝𝚎𝚗

George felt his body erupt into spasms as wither took effect. He finally saw the four skeletons as they all began to strike. Quickly, he held up his shield. He felt blood oozing down his back with a burning feeling. The spasms of pain got worse and worse.

His hearts were getting low. The skeletons landed a few more nicks into his skin a d he quickly ate some food. The wounds burned and bled, but thankfully his hearts were regenerating.

Half a heart up, only to go back down. The cycle went on as the wither kept damaging. The skeletons all hit at his shield as he was backed into a corner. George didn't know what to do. He felt that if he yelled, Dream wouldn't hear him or bother to find him.

But as soon as another blow landed George and the spasms came back, the pain became too much.

Three hearts. He had three hearts as he yelled out as loud as he could.

"DREEEEAM!"

Dream took the left path and left George behind. He kept shaking his head and bringing a hand to his mask.

"Dream you're overreacting." He told himself. The one thing we kept to ourselves. The one thing we refused to do. He took off our mask.

"He saved us. You took over and made me abandon him and now he probably thinks I hate him." Dream said, exasperated. He heard his inner voice chuckle. Dream grumbled and kept on the path.

Then he heard the heavy puff of a blaze. His heart kept and he rushed towards it. A spawner! He thought for a moment. George is okay. He hasn't yelled out... Get the blaze rods. Maybe you can forgive him then, lover boy.

Dream scowled at his inner voice. "Lover boy." He rolled his eyes and pulled his sword. Raising his shield, he rushed into the spawner, taking out two blazes. One rod.

"I'm gonna get twelve." Dream said aloud. He checked the screen quickly and saw that the achievement hadn't come up. "Never really took notice of that. Achievements don't show up." Dream shrugged. "Who cares."

Three blazes spawned and he slayed them, having to rush out after. He ate some food and let himself regenerate some health before checking how many he had. "Four."

He rushed into the spawner once more and took out the two that spawned. Only one dropped.

Dream felt something in his gut. Something wrong? "Not sure."

He was about to head back in before he heard it. The familiar, terrified scream of George.

"DREEEEAM!" Dream abandoned the spawner and rushed down the twisting halls towards the scream, his heart racing. "GEORGE!" Dream called out. This was about to be the most terrifying game of 'Marco, Pollo' he had ever played.

"DREAM HELP!" Dream turned again and kept running. "This is all my fault... GEORGE I'M ALMOST THERE!" He heard George scream again and then the sound of a shield being hit.

At the sight of George, bloody and cowering in fear of the four wither skeletons, Dream felt anger fuel his feet as he rushed towards them.

The skeletons turned around and tried their hardest to hit him, with only a few hits landing, none too severe to cause wither damage too bad.

Dream had slain three and the last one rushed him. Quickly, he swung his sword, slicing the spine of the skeleton. It's body broke and before it broke it became nothing but a puff of smoke and a stone sword on the ground.

Dream stood in the position he killed the skeleton in, catching his breath. He turned his head and saw George under his shield.

"George?" Dream took a step closer. Dream took a chance to see that he himself had two hearts. His sounds were oozing black blood, which home guessed was from wither. He chuckled softly before feeling dizzy.