𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It's a dreamy boi ^

George and Dream have gotten back to streaming daily as well as uploading again. George recently got his stuff moved in, and Cat was introduced to Patches.

Dream was currently in his room, alone, missing the warmth of George that was normally beside him. Dream was ready to tell at least Sapnap about his relationship with George, it was just the fact of George being too much of a nervous mess.

Dream and George adjusted to normal life really well, and every time they had fans ask what's wrong there would be those few that actually cared enough to tell them off nicely.

Most of their group of friends knew what had happened, it just wasn't a subject that came up in conversation.

Tonight was Dream's first night without George since the Virtual reality world. He felt something missing from his world when George was gone.

Besides, who could he complain about his back pain to?

Dream chuckled softly before picking up his phone.

George? Dream sent the text and set his phone on his chest.

What's up? Dream wasn't surprised at the fast reply, just the fact it was midnight.

I'm lonely...

Really Dream?

Yea...

Dream didn't get a reply to his message and just sighed. Then he heard his door open. Dream looked over and saw George quietly closing the door.

Dream smiled and closed his eyes, laying his head back. "George, you came to join me." Dream released a long sigh. He didn't get a response from George though.

He was about to call out his name but two arms wrapped around his torso. "Hi George." "Let me sleep." "Couldn't sleep either?" Dream didn't get a reply, just George hugging him tighter.

"Can we tell Sapnap in the morning?" George asked. Dream was taken a bit aback. "Of course." "I don't wanna have to sneak in here. He deserves to know anyway. And besides, you kinda called him out on Twitter yesterday for him not editing his videos from three days ago." Dream chuckled a bit. "Yeah. It was fun though."

George chuckled once. "Get some sleep George." "Planned on it." George leaned up and gave Dream a kiss on his cheek. Dream turned onto his side and put his arms around George as well.

The two fell asleep like that with Dream being the first to wake up.

Dream gently shook George awake, the smaller male waking with a slight snort. "Sapnap will be awake soon." Dream told him. "I'll be awake soon." George grumbled.

"Get up you big goof." Dream chuckled a bit. "Goof?" "Yes goof. Get up. I'll make pancakes." George decided that was the time to get up. Who could resist pancakes? (Haha me. I hate pancakes >:)

The two got up and Dream kept to his word to make pancakes. George sat at the kitchen island then pulled out his phone and scrolled through Twitter to just look what was there.

"The smell of food has arisen me from my slumber." "Sapnap shut up." Dream snapped jokingly, laughing a bit.

George chuckled and Sapnap waltzed over, glancing over George's shoulder. "Buzz off." George pushed Sapnap back with one hand. "Dream when will the food be done?" Sapnap asked, tilting his head a bit.

"It'll be done when it's done." Dream told him. He's not wrong.

George put down his phone and slid it forward a bit before resting his head lazily on his hand. "Dreeeeam. I'm hungry. Hurry upppp." George groaned, stretching a bit. "It'll be done. When. It's. Done. You can't rush my pancakes, they'll burn." Dream told him, earning a groan.

Once Dream finished the first pancake, he put a hand on the back of his neck. "So George, who's gonna tell him?" Dream asked. George stiffened up a bit. "Tell him what? Oh. Uh." Dream poured more batter for another pancake.

"Tell me what?" Sapnap asked, also sitting at the island. "Tell you that... George and I-" Dream began, hoping George would finish the sentence. "Are... Dating." George finished. Dream smiled, feeling that by George admitting it, it showed he wasn't embarrassed by it.

Sapnap however, fell off his stool. Quickly he grabbed the back of his head in pain, as it hit the floor. "Sapnap? You okay?" George asks. "Yeah. I'm okay. Did... Did I hear that right?" Sapnap asked, getting off the floor back onto his barstool.

"I believe you did Sapnap." Dream smiled, flipping the pancake. "You two... Are a thing?" Sapnap repeated. "You heard correctly." George said, looking away from Dream and Sapnap.

"And... Scene." Sapnap stood up. "What?" George asked. "I know you two are together. You left your mic on after the stream." Sapnap grinned, sitting back down. "I regret falling off the chair though. Didn't think it'd hurt that bad." Dream and George both were red and looking anywhere but Sapnap or each other.

"Dream you know very well of my own sexuality. If I were to judge you for dating George that would be terrible." Sapnap had a light hearted tone in his voice. Dream finished the pancake and made a third one.

"I know Sapnap. Just a bit embarrassed by the fact I forgot to turn of my mic..." Dream chuckled once, nervously.

"Plan on telling the community?" "NO!" George spoke quickly. Sapnap raised a brow, confused. "A bunch of people may end up... Saying stuff worse than they already do." George scrunched up a bit. "He's got a point Sapnap." Dream defended him.

Sapnap nodded. "I understand. Just know that one will find out soon, then the whole community will know." Sapnap chuckled once before resting his head on his hand.

"For now it's just a Dream Team thing." Dream told him. George nodded. "Hopefully these pancakes will soon be a done thing." Sapnap groaned. Dream looked at the stack of three pancakes already made. He picked one up on the spatula and turned to Sapnap.

"I will throw this hot pancake on the next person who complains about waiting for food." Dream threatened.

The two nodded and Dream put it down.

Pretty soon there were three plates of two pancakes. In the middle of eating it was Dream who spoke up first.

"It's late enough... You guys wanna stream after breakfast?" Dream's words were muffled by pancake. "Don't talk with your mouth full. You're gonna choke." Dream was about to challenge George by stuffing his mouth and talking but George's sharp glare made him stop mid bite.

Dream swallowed his food. "Sorry."

"You two don't make a bad couple. Not gonna lie." Sapnap laughed a bit, finishing his food.

"Thanks?" George said. Sapnap put his plate in the sink and stood up. Dream moved his plate and sat next to George, their hands intertwined under the table.

George smiled as Dream rubbed his thumb over George's knuckles. George carefully leaned his head into Dream's shoulder and the couple say there.

"I love you George."

"Love you too Dream."

....

That's the end of 'Done Playing Games'. Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned though, as my new fanfic:

'Dreaming (DreamNotFound/Geam Fanfic)'

Will be posted later today.

:) Thanks for sticking through and reading!~