𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"GEORGE WHAT THE HELL!" Dream yelled as George punched him off the house.

"That's payback for pushing me off when I'm trying to fish." George laughed. Sapnap laughed in the background, his character coming up the stairs.

"You two fight like a married couple." He laughed. George looked over at the chat that was exploding with comments.

Where have you two been?

YES ITS BEEN SO LONG

Omg Sapnap is a mood

Where just a few that George spotted as the chat moved by. The live stream has been on for twenty minutes and already had over 2k views.

Dream made it onto the bridge. "I'm gonna kill Beckerson." Dream said blankly, his character rushing over to the farm.

"DREAM NO!" George jumped his character off the roof to chase Dream. Callahan started spamming the chat box with 'Drean don't do it!'

"That's it. I'm killing the stupid fish." "Dream what the hell you knocked me off first!" George started hitting Dream away from the farm as the chat started basically telling at Dream to stop.

Beckerson even donated to tell Dream that they would unsub if he killed the fish.

"Okay. OKAY! George I'm on half a heart!"

George looked over the Dream's computer to see he had three hearts. "You liar, I can see your screen!" George went back to the game and hit Dream's character again.

"GEORGE!" Dream yelled. Sapnap started laughing as the message came up saying Dream was slain by GeorgeNotFound.

"Leave the fish alone! It's not that hard." George told Dream, not knowing Dream was rummaging through the chests for a sword.

George went away from the farm to go to Callahan. "Callahan give me some food. You stole my pork." George was too focused to see Dream come behind him. Callahan was too late to type as Dream hit George, the screen saying dream killed him.

"DREEEAM!" George yelled, punching Dream's arm. Dream let out an 'ow' before continuing to laugh.

Dream and George's setup were next to each other due to the fact George's desk hadn't arrived yet. Dream was literally two feet from George.

Wait why did Dream say ow??

Are they living together?

GUYS STOP SPAMMING CHAT

George laughed to himself at the confused commenters.

"Why'd you hit me?! I thought you loved me George!" Dream started wheezing and Sapnap just started running circles on the roof.

"Dream what the hell. Shut up." George ran to get his stuff from Callahan before he ran over to the farm.

"I'm muting you two, I missed a few donations." George said. Dream, being two feet away, knew that was another way of George telling him to shut up.

Sapnap started attacking Callahan just cause and Dream went over to help kill him.

Callahan: GUYS C'MON

Dream started laughing to himself as George finished up donations. "Why do you guys always turn psycho and kill someone?" George asked. "Sapnap did it." Dream yelled quickly. "Be quiet Dream, you helped him." George grumbled to himself.

"Okay, we need to get something done in this stream." George said, going up to the roof to run circles again.

"Start a poll. We could stay on this world or we could do a man hunt." Sapnap suggested. "That's a good idea."