ᵃᵐᵃⁿᵉ⁻ᵏᵘⁿ,

chapter two:

【toilet-dependant (y/n)-chan】

 "You're here for what now?"

The girl with a wavy, cream-tinted hair known for her name of Yashiro Nene blinked her eyes after hearing that bedazzled response from the young lady in front of her. She scratched her arms in dismay, thinking that this broad wearing an astronaut-like suit was in disbelief with her reasoning.

"I-I know my wish is stupid-"

"What wish? I didn't even hear a word that you said! I was asking you to resume your words because this suit is giving me a hard time hearing." Nene's sweat dropped with her bluntness, clearing her throat afterwards to fix her composure before patting the end of her dress to straighten out the folds that appeared in it.

Nene recited to the stranger once again on what she was doing there and what she was aiming to accomplish. (Y/N) pursed her lips in skepticism with the other girl's passion for a certain guy who she seemed to not even know a lot about. The teenager rubbed her glove covered hands together while she mentally generated the right set of words to respond to the wheat-colored haired girl's blabbering.

"So.. are you saying.. you can summon a ghost just by knocking on the door like this?" (Y/N) stifled in a laugh as she mockingly placed a couple of knocks on the grimy-looking bathroom stall. 

"What's next?" She continued, earning a scowl from Nene. The cream-haired girl ignored her taunting and proceeded to carry on with the process in regards to the other broad's question.

"Hanako-san. Hanako-san. Are you there?"

Just as (Y/N) was about to spat another one of her silly and childish snickering, the atmosphere suddenly became surprisingly cold. Nene was rattled with the abrupt piercing of the freezing wind on the fragility of her skin, making her yelp out of the blue.

The gal in a quarantine suit shifted her sight to where the blank air seemed to settle the most. She heard her stomach grumbling after realizing that she still has diarrhea, her palms now placed on her tummy as she repeatedly caressed it.

Curse her hoggish self for eating a bowl of uncooked pizza dough during lunch time.

A sudden voice came out of nowhere, making the poor high school student tremble in fear. Her knees wobbled along with the heavy palpitation of her feeble heart. 

"I'm heeere-" The newcomer wasn't able to finish their sentence since they were interrupted with someone's rushing towards one of the bathroom stalls, a loud sound being created by the door as (Y/N) hurriedly shut it before sitting on her precious toilet throne. 

The ghost, who seemed to be a boy in his early teens, blinked in confusion after noticing that one of the girls that summoned him was already out of sight. His mundane figure floated in the mid-air, his mind whirring because of the sudden interruption of what was supposed to be his grand entrance.

He turned to look at the still frightened and surprised cream-haired young lady, tilting his head inquiringly at her. His lips parted in order to say something about the current situation but was once again interrupted with the continuous flushing from the cubicle.

"Is your uh.. friend gonna be alright?"