ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ

chapter three:

【beauty and the yeast】

(Y/N) slumped her back against the slimy bathroom walls, her suit minimizing the coldness given by the tiles. She scanned around the room that she used to adore; everything was way better when it was just her. Now, she can't help but to feel agitated by a certain spirit boy sitting by the window.

Hanako glanced over at the peculiarly silent girl plopped on the basin. He wanted to say something but there was this certain uncomfortable feeling sinking in him every time she's around. Of course, who wouldn't be if they are in his shoes? 

For the past month that they've known each other, all this girl has ever said to him were the words"Who are you again?" and "Hey, stranger. Do you have some fries with you?".

A spark glinted in his enormous amber irises after noticing the young lady now holding a mundane box. Curiosity got the best of him as he hovered towards her position to pry over on what was inside the carton.

"What ya' got there, Chiba?" For the first time, he witnessed her (e/c) eyes looking up directly at him. It was glimmering buoyantly as if she was glad that he was interested in whatever it was lurking inside the small package. 

There was an excited beam adorning her seemingly untouched lips that was hiding under her transparent face shield. She hopped out from her former sitting position on the sink before childishly raising both of her arms towards the boy for him to get a clearer view of the box.

"It's yeast!" Hanako blinked in confusion as he moved infront of her, peering down at the box to see a handful of dust-looking substance inside it. He shifted his sight back at her questioningly, mentally asking his self why she was carrying a baking ingredient in the comfort room.

"Are you, planning to bake here?" (Y/N) sarcastically laughed at his statement before closing the lid of the box and putting it back inside her backpack . She dusted her self and fixed the strap of the rucksack, slinging it on her shoulder afterwards.

"And where would I supposed to bake here? In your porno magazine collection? Not hot enough, Romeo." 

The ravenette felt embarrassed with her sudden blurting, his cheeks covered with the bashful hues of red. Despite this, his set of porcelain teeth were once again showcased to the astronaut-looking girl as he grinned at her.

"That's feisty of you, Chiba! I didn't know you were snooping on my belongings~" He teasingly remarked, cooing against her ear in a teasing manner. 

"Well, you bore the hell out of me. Of course I would try to look for something that could atleast kill the time before my class starts." 

(Y/N) turned her heels to be face to face with the ghost boy, catching him floating upside down with their eyes on level with each other.

Hanako paused for awhile before scanning her facial features thoroughly. The suit that she was wearing limits him from seeing any part of her body apart from the face alone... he doesn't even know what color her hair possesses.

Either way, he's fine with it. At least she has said a couple more words to him now.