The Journey

Skyler's P.O.V

It was 6.30 and I had barely slept a wink due to the excitement so I decided to get up.

I headed down the hall to the bathroom and locked the door to have a shower.

*after the shower*

I wrapped a towel around my head then another around my body and headed back down to my room to get dressed.

I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, my nash grier hoodie, my white leather converse and of course a black beanie.

Once I was dressed I headed back to the bathroom to apply some makeup.

I rinsed my face then applied some cream. I squeezed a blob of foundation on the back of my hand and massaged it into my skin until it was fully blended in.

I then applied some mascara, eyeliner and a thin layer of lipgloss.

I didn't go over board on the makeup because I didn't want the boys thinking I was a slut.

Next step was my hair and today had to be the day when it had to look a state. I tried to brush it but that didnt make it look any better so I decided to put it in a messy bun.

It looked casual and was the only solution that made me look half decent.

Once I was ready I grabbed my belongings and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

I made myself a bagel with nutella and had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

By this time it was 7.30 and I had to board my plane at 8.30 so I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. My mum and dad were still sleeping so I didn't bother saying goodbye. I just wrote a note.

Once I got in the car I started getting butterflies so I turned on the radio to help me feel relaxed and before I knew it I had arrived at the airport.

I took my suitcase out of the trunk and headed into the airport.

I checked in and got my ticket and made my way to the waiting area.

"Can everyone boarding flight number 189 please que outside gate 26, thank you. " Said a mysterious voice from the speaker.

I slept the whole plane journey and woke up to find myself in Los Angeles. This was it I thought to myself, I am finally going to have my dream come true.

When I got into the airport I collected my suitcase and made my way to find a taxi.

After 15 mins a taxi became available and I made my way to my hotel.

When I arrived at the hotel I checked in and took my bags up to my room. I was then feeling peckish and had an hour to spare so I decided to go to the hotel's diner to get some lunch.

I ordered a taco and fries.

The time was now 1.45 and the meet and greet was at 2.30 so I asked the lady at the desk for directions to the venue where magcon was taking place and it just so happened to be around the corner so I started making my way there to get a good space in the line.