Arriving back in LA

Cameron's P.O.V
My plane landed. Home sweet home I thought to myself.

I started to miss Skyler already. I shouldn't have forced her to go home. She only wanted to stay with her brother. It was all my fault.

It had only been a day since I had been here so none of the boys probably knew I had travelled to Miami.

When I arrived at my hotel the lobby was filled with fans.

Shit they have found were we are staying, so I decided to go around the back entrance.

When I got to my room Nash was sitting on his phone.

"Hey bro, where's Skyler?" He said.

"Aww don't even talk about her right now." I replied.

"What the hell happened now?" He asked.

"Well I kinda forgot to tell you guys but I went to Miami with her to meet her parents and stay with her for a couple of weeks... But we had an argument and I kinda left and came back here." I explained.

"You went to Miami?" He said.

"Yeah. I was gonna call you tomorrow to tell you." I said.

"You don't need to tell me where you are and dude you don't need her and I'm not just saying that because I have feelings for her. What even happened anyway?" He said.

"I love her and it's my fault. When we got to Miami her parents told her that her twin brother was in a car crash and when we went to visit him his heart monitor went off and Sky went hysterical so I tried to comfort her by telling her to go home and get rest and that we would come back tomorrow but she refused and started swearing at me." I explained.

"Jeeze." He replied.

"But it was my fault because I shouldn't have forced her to go home, she only wanted to stay with her brother." I said.

"I suppose" he said.

"She probably doesn't want to talk to me ever again" I said.

"You love her and she loves you, it was only a tiny argument of course she will talk to you." He explained.

"I guess." I replied.

I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about how big of a jerk I was.

Eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up Nash was still sleeping so I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I came out I blow dried my hair and styled it into a quiff.

I then got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white t shirt.

Nash was still asleep so I decided to wake him up.

I woke him up by flicking him on the forehead.

"Dude! What was that for?" He groaned.

"Nothing just wanted to wake you." I laughed.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"11.30am" I said.

"Ugh it's too early." He complained.

"Aww come on get up! It's a perfect day to go skateboarding." I begged.

"Fine! Just give me 5 more minutes." He said giving in.

For a moment I forgot about Skyler because I was having a laugh with Nash but once I was alone again she came back into my mind.

Her beautiful brown eyes and long, wavy dark brown hair was the reason I fell for her. Her personality was perfect she was just perfect.

I remember the sparks that I felt when we kissed on the day we met.

I missed her soft lips and her gentle touch.

I felt like crying but Nash got up so I held it in.

"Bro I'm just gonna take a shower I will be ready in 20." Nash said as he locked the bathroom door.

I couldn't bare it anymore so I decided to call her.

It rang 3 times and she picked up.

"Cameron?" She said.

"skyler, I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, where are you?" she replied.

"I came back to LA." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I felt like I was getting in the way." I said.

"Of course you weren't. I guess you have another show in another state soon then?" She said.

"I'm free for the next 3 weeks then it's off to Chicago." I said.

"Really? Do you want to meet up so we can talk?" She asked.

"We are 1000 miles apart." I explained.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hold on there is someone at the door." I said.

I opened the door and dropped my phone.

Skyler was standing right in front of me.