Chicago

Skyler's P.O.V
After I ate my breakfast, I headed for a shower.

As I was about to get in my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Hey Hun good news, Justin is awake!" She said.

"Omg thank god!" I said with excitement.

"When will you be coming home?" My mom asked.

"Well we are heading to Chicago today. So probably in a few days after the show." I said.

"Okay honey call me when your on your way home." She said.

"Will do" I said and hung up.

When I came out of the shower I wrapped my towel around me and blow dried my hair, then I applied some makeup.

I pulled on a pair of grey sweats and a crop top. I wanted to be comfortable as we were going to be travelling all day.

When I walked out of the bathroom I began to pack the last of my belongings.

"Thank you for breakfast" I said to Cameron.

"Anything for you." He replied.

Once I had zipped up my suitcase me,Cameron and Nash double checked our room, locked the door and made our way down the hall to the elevator.

When we got into the lobby the rest of the boys were already waiting so we checked out and waited for the tour bus to pick us up.

The bus finally arrived and before the airport we stopped at Nash and Cameron's own apartment so that they could grab a few more things.

We finally arrived at the airport and we all grabbed our suitcases from the storage unit located underneath the bus.

We left our bags off at the checkpoint and headed to security.

All of us passed security apart from Taylor. He forgot about the pen knife in his pocket which took an extra 40 minutes of our time.

We just about made it for our flight.

We arrived in Chicago an hour later and when we arrived we went to the baggage claim to pick up our bags.

Another bus was waiting for us at the airport entrance to take us to the hotel.

It took 2 hours to get from the airport to our hotel so me and Cameron cuddled whilst listening to one of his earphones each.

One of my favourite songs came on. Please don't say you love by Gabriella Aplin. The song that played when me and Cameron went on our first date.

Summer comes, winter fades
Here we are just the same
Don't need pressure, don't need change
Let's not give the game away

There used to be an empty space
A photograph without a face
But with your presence, and your grace
Everything falls into place

Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that
There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at
Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back

Heavy words are hard to take
Under pressure precious things can break
And how we feel is hard to fake
So let's not give the game away

Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that
There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at
Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back