Meeting The Magcon Boys

When I arrived at the venue there were a couple of hundred girls already waiting in line. I felt really self conscious because most of the girls were prettier than me.

I was even more nervous than ever as the time started to get closer. There was only 10 minutes left until the event was starting.

When the security guards opened the doors we had to stand in a que to get pictures of the boys to get autographed and our passes for the meet and greet.

I started feeling sick with nerves and other mixed emotions.

I was now 5th in line to meet Nash! Nash was my favourite.

The security guard shouted next and I made my way towards the table where Nash was sitting.

"Hey beautiful how are you?" Said Nash.

"I...I'm great thanks. How about you? I replied. My voice was shaking.

"I see you've purchased some of my merch. Awsome." He said.

"Yeah I bought it as soon as it came out." I replied. I felt a little more comfortable now.

"You know you're the only person yet today who hasn't actually freaked out infront of me. I like girls who keep their cool." Said Nash.

"Really?!" I said.

"Yeah the rest of the girls either cry or scream and it gets quite annoying sometimes." He replied.

"Hey bitch, hurry up and move along!" A girl said from the line.

"Garry get her removed please." Nash asked the security guard.

"Sure thing Nash." He replied.

The girl was finally removed.

"You see what I mean?" Said Nash.

"...Yeah she was soo rude" I replied.

"I'm real sorry babe but your gonna have to move on to Cam. I might catch you later. " Said Nash and winked at me.

We took a selfie and I moved on to Cameron's table.

So that just happened! I just had a full scale conversation with NASH GRIER!

"Wow you're gorgeous!" Said Cameron.

"Aww thank you Cam!" I replied.

"No problem babe. Do you want me to sign this?" He said.

"Yes please." I replied.

We took a picture and then Cam whispered in my ear. Do you want to hang after this." Said Cameron.

"Are you for real?!" I replied speechless.

"Yeah totally." Cameron said and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Meet me at the fire exit in half an hour." Said Cam.

"Okay" I said.

OMFG!! ME AND CAMERON DALLAS ARE HANGING OUT AFTER THE SHOW! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! AM I DREAMING!!

I was freaking out inside but tried not to show any emotion on the outside.

Half an hour had past and I had already met Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Aaron, Mahogany and Hayes. They were really nice but Cam and Nash stood out the most. They didn't treat me like a fan they treated me like a normal person.

I made my way to the fire exit and waited for Cameron to show up.

A couple of minutes had past and Cameron eventually showed up.

"Hey Gorgeous" Said Cameron.

I blushed and replied "aww stop it"

"So what do you want to do?" Cameron asked.

"I don't mind you decide." I replied.

"Do you want to go to the room that we all chill out in before the show?" Cameron suggested.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

We headed into a room with a large plasma screen and sofas and on the other side of the room was a big table full of snacks and drinks.

I sat down on the sofa and Cameron sat beside me. He then put his arm around me and for some reason I liked it.

"Do you know your the calmest fan I have ever met." Cameron said.

"Nash said the same thing." I replied.

"That's because it's true." He said.

We were sitting really close until Nash walked in and we jumped and moved away from eachother.

"Um.. Cam what's going on? Said Nash.

"Nothing me and Skyler are just chilling in here." Cameron replied.

"We aren't supposed to hang out with fans you know." Said Nash.

"Yeah I know but Skyler isn't a fan..." Said Cameron.

"Okay... Well I'm gonna go I will probs catch you later" Nash replied whilst closing the door behind him.

"What was that about?" I asked.

" I think Nash is jealous. He acts all weird when he sees a girl he likes . Cameron replied.

Nash likes me! I feel awful. Nash has been my favourite since day one but I am in here with Cameron when I should be hanging out with my idol. What am I doing?!

Cameron moved closer to me again and we were touching heads.

I didn't really have a thing for Cameron before but I think I'm falling for him. But Nash is my favourite he helped me through rough times. Ugh I'm so confused at the minute.

Cameron stared into my eyes and smiled. Next thing I knew we were sitting snogging on the sofa.

Cameron's P.O.V

Things happened really fast. Me and Skyler were kissing on the sofa.

This was the fastest move I had ever made on a girl and I wouldn't usually kiss someone straight away but there was just something about Skyler that made me lean in and she also let me so she must like me as well.

I had never done anything like this before with a fan but to me Skyler wasn't a fan she was just a normal girl and I was just a normal guy.