Nothing but Lies and Tears.

Skyler's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of singing, it seemed to be coming from the bathroom.

I lifted my head off the pillow and looked towards Nash's bed, he was still sleeping.

It must be Cameron. I didn't know he could sing!

I walked into the bathroom and peeked through the shower curtain to find Shawn!

"Ahhhh Skyler what on earth are you doing!!" Shawn shouted.

"I'm so sorry Shawn I thought you were Cameron..." I replied.

I was so embarrassed. I knew it couldn't have been Cameron because he would have told me he sang.

So where was Cameron if he's not in the hotel room?

Nash woke up and said "I'm guessing your looking for Cameron."

"Yeah, do you know where he is?" I said.

"Nope just heard him leave this morning at around 7.30." Said Nash.

"Why would he have left at that time of the morning?" I asked.

"Don't know. Look Cameron isn't the type to have long term relationships.." Nash explained.

"What are you trying to say?" I said.

"I'm just saying don't get your hopes built up. I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron broke up with you." Said Nash.

Was all this stuff he was saying true? Is Cameron really going to dump me?

"But... He said he loves me." I explained.

"Oh Skyler. This happened a few months back with a fan. He went with her for a week and broke up with her when she had to go home. He only used her for sex." Said Nash.

"But I am going home in 2 days!" I told him.

"Yeah that's what I am saying, you may expect a break up between now and the day you leave." He said.

Cameron was going to break up with me! But I loved him and he said he loved me. I knew it was too good to be true. I am devastated.

I ran out of the room, tears running down my face until... Bang! I ran straight into Cameron in the lobby and fell on the ground.

Cameron reached his hand out to me and said "Babe are you okay?"

"I don't need your help now leave me alone! Your nothing but a player! Never come near me again!" I screamed at him and ran out of the hotel.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was so confused. What the fuck did I do to Skyler?!

Everything was fine up until now and I can't even ask her what I have done because she said she never wants to see me again!

I walked into the elevator and went to my room.

When I walked in Nash, Taylor, Matt and Shawn were sitting on the beds talking.

"Hey Cam what's up?" Asked Nash.

"Skyler." I replied. I didn't want them to ask me what happened because I don't even know.

"Aww bro, did she dump you?" Said Nash.

"I think so." I replied sulking.

"What happened you guys were so perfect?" Asked Matt.

"She probably wanted to go for a guy with a bigger dick." Said Taylor.

"Taylor not now!" Said Matt scolding him.

I wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone right now but it was very hard not to with all these questions being thrown at me.

"I bumped into her on the way back from my interview and she fell on the ground and I tried to help her up but she refused and then shouted at me "I don't need your help now leave me alone! Your nothing but a player! Never come near me again."

I was trying to hold back my tears.

I loved Skyler.

"Aww Cam what are you gonna do?" Asked Shawn.

"I really don't know... Can you guys just give me time to think." I said.

"Yeah sure." Everyone said.

I threw myself onto my bed and cried into my pillow.

It was very rarely when I cried but I really loved Skyler, she was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time since my dad died.

Nash's P.O.V

Cameron was crying. What the hell. He must really love Skyler but I can't stand him being with her! It's going to ruin everything because one I like her, two she's going to get in the way of videos and three Cameron's not gonna want to hang out as much.

It looks like his little summer romance is gone which means we will get more videos done and he can't rub it in my face.

Cameron's P.O.V

I had a long time to think about how I could get her back and my decision was final.

I am going to go to her hotel room and ask her to talk about what she thinks I have done wrong because I love her and I want to be with her.

I grabbed my jacket and made my way to the hotel where Skyler was staying.

I took the elevator up to floor 3 where Skyler's room was.

I knocked on the door and surprisingly she answered.

"My pizza is here I am starv... Leave Cameron, do you not understand the meaning of don't come near me again?" She said and tried to slam the door in my face but I stopped it with my foot.

"Just let me talk to you! I don't know what I have done." I explained.

"Oh well I'm pretty sure you had everything planned out." She replied.

What the hell was she on about? Had someone said something to her.

"Please let me in." I asked.

"Fine make it quick I am leaving in an hour." She said

"Leaving? Your going home tonight.. But I thought you weren't leaving until Friday." I said.

" I decided to go home is that a problem?" She said.

"So what is it, what do u have to tell me?" She asked.

"Has anyone said anything to you because I don't understand why you are so mad, we were fine last night and what do you mean I have everything planned out" I asked.

" Nash told me you were going to dump me because I was leaving on Friday and that you were just using me for sex because you done it with a fan a few months back and this morning you weren't there when I woke up and you didn't even tell me where you were going." She explained.

"Nash told you this? Why would he do that... None of it's true Skyler I swear on my Dad's grave!" I told her.

"I knew it wasn't true I knew you were better than that!" Said Skyler as a tear dropped down her cheek.

I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

"I thought I lost you." I said.

"So did I" She replied.

"I still don't understand why Nash lied like that to you and why he would want to break us up." I said.

"I'm sorry I believed him." she explained.

"It's not your fault." I said.

Then we started kissing.

I was so glad to have her back.