Guilt

Skyler's P.O.V
It started getting late so me and Cameron decided to go to bed.

I changed into my pyjamas and wiped off my makeup.

I hopped into bed and Cameron wrapped his arms around me just like every other time we slept together.

"Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams." Said Cameron.

"Night." I replied and Cameron drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the kiss with Nash. What have I done? If Cameron finds out it won't end well.

I tried to get some sleep as the show was tomorrow. I eventually drifted off.

The next morning I was woke up by Cameron's alarm. It blasted out Ed Sheeran.

"Morning beautiful" said Cameron

"Morning." I replied.

"Are you going for a shower first or will I?" He asked.

"You can go in first if you want." I said.

"Nah you go first babe" he insisted.

"Okay." I said.

I headed to the bathroom and locked the door.

I stripped and went in the shower.

I sang 'Steal My Girl' in the shower.

I switched the water off and dried my body with a towel.

I got dressed into a blue skater skirt with a cream crop top,white converse and a denim waistcoat.

I blow dried my hair and then curled it. I then applied some makeup, just the usual foundation,powder,mascara and eyeliner.

I came out of the bathroom to let Cameron take a shower.

"You look stunning, and I heard you singing in the shower. You have to sing at the show! Your voice is amazing." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you and no way!" I replied.

Cameron went into the bathroom and locked the door.

I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. The guilt was eating me alive. I couldn't stop thinking about Nash. Did I have feelings for him?

Cameron was finally ready and we headed to get the other guys.

We waited on the bus coming to take us to the venue.

The bus finally arrived and we all crammed in. The bus had comfy leather seats and the seats weren't in twos they were in rows.

The venue was only half an hour away so I didn't bother listening to music. I decided to listen to the conversations going on between the boys.

Cameron wrapped his arm around me and I could sense that Nash was staring at me so I refused to make eye contact.

Jack and jack started a rap battle so that entertained everyone until we arrived at the venue.

When we arrived we had to go round the back of the building and into a room where we all chilled until the show started.

The producer came in and instructed us on what to do.

"The order you will enter on the stage is as follows... Nash,Cameron,Jack and Jack,Matt,Taylor,Carter,Aaron,Shawn,Hayes and Last but not least Skyler. Mahogany will already be on stage." The producer said.

Mahogany came through the door and all the guys jumped at her.

"Mahogany!" They all shouted.